• The KillerFrogs

TCU defends warm-ups ahead of OU rematch

Moose Stuff

You are standing up for your guy when he ran through the warm-ups. I stand up for my guy doing I believe every QB in America with any pride (including Kenny Hill) would do if you tried that on them.

My gut reaction is that this might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here. But just to be certain..... where else were they supposed to run??? Through the bleachers? Outside the stadium through the parking lot? Just stay in the locker room?

Moose Stuff

No one who looks at the situation can think that we were maliciously running through their drill, that is absolute horse ship.

Also, no one who looks at this video can think Baker wasn’t intentionally trying to throw at one of our players.

It’s pretty cut & dry.

Sooner fans making a legitimate run at most moronic fan base I’ve ever encountered on here. And that’s saying something.

Sebastian S

Just watched the video, it was a short pass.

I think he was probably aiming to hit someone in the head but it was a slim chance, hitting a target moving that fast.

He got lucky and got what he intended to do. I wonder if he was doing that more than once and missed on the rest.

Did he start throwing that direction only when TCU was running out?

Either way, I would be fired up being part of the TCU team after seeing that.

FinanceFrog

So many fans on twitter think TCU is still at fault. I honestly don’t know how you watch that video and see that? I guess it’s the same fans that cheered for Mixon though

the world has run amuck with justifying the actions of their people. baylors cab supporters are exhibit a. trump supporters are exhibit b. ou fans are exhibit azk.

at times in life you have to have the intelligence to see when your person, or team, has done something wrong.

weird times we live in.

AroundWorldFrog

the world has run amuck with justifying the actions of their people. baylors cab supporters are exhibit a. trump supporters are exhibit b. ou fans are exhibit azk.

at times in life you have to have the intelligence to see when your person, or team, has done something wrong.

weird times we live in.
Pretty weird statement given all the pedo Dems lately. Just saying.

4 Oaks Frog

Haven’t read all this but pretty sure ArkyFrog proudly admitted BM intentionally threw at Niko. His position is that The visiting team TCU intentionally ran through OU warmup and the beaning was deserved.

This is lunatic fringe stuff deserving of our pity.
I pitty tha fool!!...
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So many fans on twitter think TCU is still at fault. I honestly don’t know how you watch that video and see that? I guess it’s the same fans that cheered for Mixon though
Try asking any of those OU fans if they would feel exactly the same if the video was identical but the teams reversed. They won't answer that question. They might with a qualifier that changes the scenario but they won't be honest and admit they would be pissed if it happened to their team. That's how you know they don't really believe their lies - they just need to defend the indefensible or admit they are wrong which will never happen.

Seriously, try it. Ask it on twitter. It is infuriating.

Mean Purple

Try asking any of those OU fans if they would feel exactly the same if the video was identical but the teams reversed. They won't answer that question. They might with a qualifier that changes the scenario but they won't be honest and admit they would be pissed if it happened to their team. That's how you know they don't really believe their lies - they just need to defend the indefensible or admit they are wrong which will never happen.

Seriously, try it. Ask it on twitter. It is infuriating.
Bottom line on all of this. It does not matter who was walking or running where. It was dumb and dangerous for that dbag to be throwing at people's heads. AND, it shows a pattern of a lack of class. He has not business getting the Heisman after the crap he has done.

Mean Purple

Just watched the video, it was a short pass.

I think he was probably aiming to hit someone in the head but it was a slim chance, hitting a target moving that fast.

He got lucky and got what he intended to do. I wonder if he was doing that more than once and missed on the rest.

Did he start throwing that direction only when TCU was running out?

Either way, I would be fired up being part of the TCU team after seeing that.

Unreal what he gets away with.