• The KillerFrogs

TCU defends warm-ups ahead of OU rematch

Ron Swanson

Yes, I know what a pedo is. Just making a point about generalization of comments concerning Trump supporters when in the last couple of months, numerous Democrats and their supporters have been outed for serial sexual assault and paying off victims with a taxpayer money slush fund. And that makes anyone that supports them kind of Baylorish.. And I didn't vote for Trump. Or Hillary. Which in my opinion puts me above about 99.5% of the people in this country. End of rant. Stay off the [ darn ]ing politics people.
But how many people are still supporting those people after they were outed for their sexual misconduct?

The whole original point by finance frog was about supporters justifying the actions of the people they support. I don’t think you’ll find many Democrats justifying the recent string of sexual misconduct by liberals. Everyone seems to agree it’s terrible, although I could have missed it (I don’t pay that close attention).

Now how many are still supporting Trump? Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct by 18 different women.

Last edited:

cdsfrog

While I don't necessarily believe tweeden, it's clear Franken groped way too many women and should step down as well. Conyers should shamed for eternity after resigning. None of them compare to a child molester like Roy Moore who is a bigot and a sexist piece of [ Finebaum ].

Supposedly being in the Senate has a very high bar for character. Hopefully Alabama, trump and the rest of the gop still supporting him wake the scheiss up.

kidkarr

Try asking any of those OU fans if they would feel exactly the same if the video was identical but the teams reversed. They won't answer that question. They might with a qualifier that changes the scenario but they won't be honest and admit they would be pissed if it happened to their team. That's how you know they don't really believe their lies - they just need to defend the indefensible or admit they are wrong which will never happen.

Seriously, try it. Ask it on twitter. It is infuriating.
If I’m GP, I would make their tunnel very chaotic next year. I don’t recommend the d bag cheap shot ball throw, but I certainly would have that area cluttered. But I’m petty, GP will take high road.

netty2424

If I’m GP, I would make their tunnel very chaotic next year. I don’t recommend the d bag cheap shot ball throw, but I certainly would have that area cluttered. But I’m petty, GP will take high road.
Unfortunately BM will be gone but I was thinking about how to do this as well. Would love a trip wire and watch them pile up.

Regardless, GP would never pull any shenanigans.

Peacefrog

Degenerate