• The KillerFrogs

TCU defends warm-ups ahead of OU rematch

cdsfrog

Sorry but if Trump supporters want to cry about dem pedos, GOP is gonna elect Roy Moore. Electing a pedophile....yep.

Both sides have horrible despicable people. But only one so far is excited to elect a pedophile.

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

the world has run amuck with justifying the actions of their people. baylors cab supporters are exhibit a. trump supporters are exhibit b. ou fans are exhibit azk.

at times in life you have to have the intelligence to see when your person, or team, has done something wrong.

weird times we live in.
The times "we live in" began with a guy named Bill Clinton, his wife, his intern and the several women he either brutally raped or assaulted. History doesn't begin when you decide to start paying attention

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
hqdefault.jpg

cdsfrog

The times "we live in" began with a guy named Bill Clinton, his wife, his intern and the several women he either brutally raped or assaulted. History doesn't begin when you decide to start paying attention

Horrible people exist on all politcal spectrums. But only one side so far has been excited to elect a pedophile and a man that at 32 hung at high schools looking for dates.
Thank you for spelling out my point . . . all the way from jolly old England.

We got plenty of pedophiles here , scheissing nonces

Froglaw

The "But what about" (insert Clinton here) argument is a fabricated excuse to justify a wrong.

The issue is not Clinton. The issue is a child molester who wants to sit in our country's greatest legislative house and the party that wants to elect him.

kidkarr

It's on the video. He ran through the area they were warming up. He nearly stepped on the 'O' in Oklahoma in the endzone.
I’ve been on board with most of your posts, but there is a huge difference between running through someone’s warmup (d bag move) and running through their “warm up area”. The TCU player was a good distance from interfering with any warmup.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
That song came on the radio while we were driving back from Thanksgiving and my kids were shocked that I knew all the words. Of course they had no idea who or what most of the references were about.

Love a good Billy Joel song.

Purp

Just watched the video, it was a short pass.

I think he was probably aiming to hit someone in the head but it was a slim chance, hitting a target moving that fast.

He got lucky and got what he intended to do. I wonder if he was doing that more than once and missed on the rest.

Did he start throwing that direction only when TCU was running out?

Either way, I would be fired up being part of the TCU team after seeing that.
Probably? He was definitely aiming for his head.

Slim chance of hitting a moving target at that speed? The kid's been practicing hitting moving targets in the numbers running at full speed for half his life. His completion percentage would indicate that he should hit his target around at least 70% of the time without pressure from a pass rusher. I don't think that's a slim chance.

This peckerhead knew what he wanted to do, knew his victim had no idea it was coming, knew he had a high probability of success, and knew it was 100% the wrong thing to do. And then he did it anyway. Darn him.

AroundWorldFrog

Thank you for spelling out my point . . . all the way from jolly old England.
Yes, I know what a pedo is. Just making a point about generalization of comments concerning Trump supporters when in the last couple of months, numerous Democrats and their supporters have been outed for serial sexual assault and paying off victims with a taxpayer money slush fund. And that makes anyone that supports them kind of Baylorish.. And I didn't vote for Trump. Or Hillary. Which in my opinion puts me above about 99.5% of the people in this country. End of rant. Stay off the scheissing politics people.

Last edited: