• The KillerFrogs

TCU Computer Wallpaper

tcumaniac

Says "Young and Horned"... :rolleyes:

If you don't care for it - Don't use the wallpaper I'm gonna make. You won't be hurting my feelings.

oh wow! are you being serious about making one for tcu? i thought it was a joke. that's the absolute stupidest line i've ever heard. When i breifly looked over it, i thought "just lsu it" was a bad attempt at trying to make fun of lsu.

yurintroubl

oh wow! are you being serious about making one for tcu? i thought it was a joke. that's the absolute stupidest line i've ever heard. When i breifly looked over it, i thought "just lsu it" was a bad attempt at trying to make fun of lsu.

To each their own.

FWIW - You'd be hard pressed to find me calling anyone's ideas stupid (although I've had plenty of opportunities).

Young and Horned

Wasn't calling your idea stupid because it wasn't your idea. It was Nike's when they released it for Oregon. With that said, it is dumb.

"Yeah, we might not have won that game, but I tell you what, we sure as hell changed it."

"How?"

"Well, uhhhh, you see.... by losing, we changed the outcome."

Just doesn't make sense. And if people say it means, 'the team has changed college football,' then I will respond with how TCU and Boise State have by winning from a lesser conference. How Braska, Colorado, BYU, and Utah have by changing the conference scheme of college football. How Auburn and OSU have by proving the NCAA will not do anything to their pillars of college football.

yurintroubl

Wasn't calling your idea stupid because it wasn't your idea. It was Nike's when they released it for Oregon. With that said, it is dumb.

I made the LSU one by request. While I was working on it - I didn't think it made a whole lot of sense. Not for LSU, anyhow. I kept thinking it would make more sense for a TCU wallpaper. My reasoning being that every team has lost games. No player on any team in recent history has played their entire college career with consecutive undefeated seasons. As such - "Every Player Loses Games" is the truth.

The second part - "Few Change Them" is a little more subjective (to me). Perhaps I see it no so much as changing the actual game itself, but changing the PERCEPTION of the game. Something I feel TCU has definitely done.

I'm pretty sure TCU changed the way a few people saw the Rose Bowl. Just my opinion.

TCU_Background.jpg

TCU_Background2.jpg

TCU_Background3.jpg

jake102

Those are shadows on the right side, not purple.

Or, maybe they were converting?

That would definitely explain some of it.

Only thing they converted to were Packer fans the moment that game ended. Weird seeing a whole bunch of Packers flying out of California on Monday.

Young and Horned

I made the LSU one by request. While I was working on it - I didn't think it made a whole lot of sense. Not for LSU, anyhow. I kept thinking it would make more sense for a TCU wallpaper. My reasoning being that every team has lost games. No player on any team in recent history has played their entire college career with consecutive undefeated seasons. As such - "Every Player Loses Games" is the truth.

The second part - "Few Change Them" is a little more subjective (to me). Perhaps I see it no so much as changing the actual game itself, but changing the PERCEPTION of the game. Something I feel TCU has definitely done.

I'm pretty sure TCU changed the way a few people saw the Rose Bowl. Just my opinion.

Good way to look at it. I just saw it as a way Nike had to accept losing to an UA school.

tcumaniac

I still think this photo is heavily photo-shopped. I was there and it looked 60 40 Wisconsin to me... this photo apears to show the opposite.

maybe we could get this pictured printed in braille for you... there is definitely wayy more red than there is purple.