• The KillerFrogs

TCU Computer Wallpaper

Houston Frog

I just started a new job yesterday and I'm surrounded by alums of all the old SWC schools, but I'm the only Frog. Most of them have some sort of school-affiliated wallpaper/screensaver on their computer, and I want to one-up them when it comes to mine. I figured this would be a good place to come for people to post suggestions/pics that I could use.

Thanks

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
This is on my desktop right now:

med_gallery_27_17_44668.jpg

yurintroubl

TCU_Baseball__CWS_Wallpaper_by_yurintroubl.jpg

TCU_Football__What_Goes_Around_by_yurintroubl.jpg

daltonrbad1024x7682nd.jpg

tanksyerwelcome.jpg

helmetshigh2.jpg

As soon as I get a useable image of the new helmets - I plan on making a wallpaper like this one I did for LSU:

gamechanger1820x1080.jpg

Hope these help.

Houston Frog

Some good ones so far, thanks.

Does anyone have a real good pic of Patterson in front of the team before they run out onto the field, where everyone looks bada$?

I have a folder of 30 images rotating on my desktops. That number just grew thanks to this thread. Here are some of my favorites:

purke.jpg

Attachments

• spit blood.jpg
    spit blood.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 159
  • hughes.jpg
    hughes.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 130

berryfrog95

82, You have provided us with many excellent pictures, but this one may be your finest in my opinion. WTFrog

82 - what road game was this pic, New Mexico 2008? I love this one....

Well....I went to your photo gallery and found the answer! I was right, and at that game....thx.

82Frog

82, You have provided us with many excellent pictures, but this one may be your finest in my opinion. WTFrog

Thanks . . .this was simply a case of being in the right place at the right time. Which really sports photography is
when you get right down to it.