TCU Computer Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Houston Frog, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I just started a new job yesterday and I'm surrounded by alums of all the old SWC schools, but I'm the only Frog. Most of them have some sort of school-affiliated wallpaper/screensaver on their computer, and I want to one-up them when it comes to mine. I figured this would be a good place to come for people to post suggestions/pics that I could use.

Thanks

2. Recommend this for your wallpaper ... let the boys in the new office see Jordan ... View attachment 1391

3. This is on my desktop right now:

[​IMG]

4. This isn't too original but I use this:

[​IMG]

5. My work desktop is ...

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As soon as I get a useable image of the new helmets - I plan on making a wallpaper like this one I did for LSU:

[​IMG]

Hope these help.

7. I use this one:

[​IMG]

8. Some good ones so far, thanks.

Does anyone have a real good pic of Patterson in front of the team before they run out onto the field, where everyone looks bada$?

9. Mine. . .

[​IMG]

10. I have a folder of 30 images rotating on my desktops. That number just grew thanks to this thread. Here are some of my favorites:

purke.jpg

Attached Files:

11. 82, You have provided us with many excellent pictures, but this one may be your finest in my opinion. WTFrog

12. Ive used either of these

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for the nice Frogs pics!

14. Here's another with Gary about to come out of the tunnel.. I love this picture...
    [​IMG]

15. 82 - what road game was this pic, New Mexico 2008? I love this one....

Well....I went to your photo gallery and found the answer! I was right, and at that game....thx.

16. Thanks . . .this was simply a case of being in the right place at the right time. Which really sports photography is
    when you get right down to it.

17. I use this one.

[​IMG]

18. This is mine:

Attached Files: