• The KillerFrogs

TCU - CLEMSON 2009

YA

First Q of the game the rain had stopped and then it just opened up and rained the rest of the way after that.

Clemson fans were so nice and former AD Hyman came down from his perch up in Columbia to cheer the Frogs at the Esso Club and the stadium

Glorious day

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Clemson scheduled us for this game because we were about the only two non-FCS teams with an open date. There was an article that detailed how we were able to get that game on the schedule. Clemson was looking for an easier opponent, but finally their AD talked with Dabo and the conversation supposedly went something like this:

Dabo: What are the possibilities for our open date?
AD: There's only one, its TCU.
Dabo: Oh, ok let's do it. (grudgingly)

The AD's line became our mantra.

Big Frog II

Just think Gary Patterson beat Dabo Swinney and the Clemson Tigers. He has beat Harbaugh twice, he has beaten Urban Myers multiple times. Beaten Bret Beliema multiple times, beat Mack Brown,... that is just a small list of great coaches he has beaten. He deserves a national title.
Urban Meyer had left for Florida by the time we got back into the MWC.

zfrawg

best fans and tailgating experience ever. our group still keeps in touch with the Lot 7 Loonies. extremely great fans and an example of what the college gameday experience is all about.

maximilian

Clemson was my senior year road trip with 5 buddies, and is still one of my favorite memories to this day. That trip is the reason our season ticket group picks a road game to attend every year, but Clemson is the benchmark and probably won't be defeated.

Great fans, awesome environment, beautiful campus.

Double V

Just think Gary Patterson beat Dabo Swinney and the Clemson Tigers. He has beat Harbaugh twice, he has beaten Urban Myers multiple times. Beaten Bret Beliema multiple times, beat Mack Brown,... that is just a small list of great coaches he has beaten. He deserves a national title.
Not so sure about Meyer, or if Bielema should be on that list, but I would add Bob Stoops multiple times and raise a glass to adding Meyer and Saban to the list before he's done!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I remember a post after the game where a regular poster here had stated that he and his party had gone to the Esso Club pre-game and were rather loud, yet when it came time for the bill they found that someone there had already picked up the check. "And we had an extensive bar tab..."

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have never been treated nicer by an opposing fan base. One guy sprinted down a hill as we were walking back to our car to shake our hand, thank us for coming, and wished us a safe trip home. I have rooted by-proxy for Clemson the past two years to win it all.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
My teenage son jumped on my back when the Frogs scored the final touchdown to seal the victory.

The only problem was that we were in the upper deck of the visitors section. It was a great victory, minus the concrete road rash I received on my back from tumbling down about 4 rows of concrete stairs.

DF