• The KillerFrogs

TCU Change Policy for what you can carry in?

NewFrogFan

I thought I read something recently about a change to purse/bag policy being something like NFL. With rain in forecast I was just wondering if you can still bring
rain gear in stadium in a small bag, Anyone??? I can't find anything under stadium rules.

10 Key Frog

NewFrogFan said:
I thought I read something recently about a change to purse/bag policy being something like NFL. With rain in forecast I was just wondering if you can still bring
rain gear in stadium in a small bag, Anyone??? I can't find anything under stadium rules.
For SELA it was same rules as last year except allowing water for that game. Haven't seen anything about water allowed tomorrow, so I'd say that's only difference from SELA.

atofrog

Contributor
NewFrogFan said:
NFF - that policy was for the LSU game only.  NFL and Cowboys Stadium (excuse me, AT&T Stadium) policy. Our normal policies are in place for tomorrow.  Please see link below if unsure.

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/tickets/tcu-tickets-home.html

Go Frogs!

atofrog

Contributor
10 Key Frog said:
For SELA it was same rules as last year except allowing water for that game. Haven't seen anything about water allowed tomorrow, so I'd say that's only difference from SELA.
10 Key Frog - You are correct.  Water was allowed for the SELU game due to the temperature.  However, tomorrow's game will not be as hot and our normal no water policy will be enforced.

With rain in the forecast for sometime tomorrow, please remember that umbrellas are not allowed into the stadium.

Go Frogs!