• The KillerFrogs

TCU-BSU game on the Mtn.

hfrogs10

I agree, I don't think the MWC is ever that great. Only three sweet sixteen appearances since 2007, two of which came last year. On top of that this is probably a down year. I would not be shocked to see no teams from MWC make it out of the first round in the ncaa tournament this year.

No one appears to be all that strong on the road and no one appears ready to make a deep run.

Or, looking at the records.. only 4 sweet sixteen appearances since 2000. Not all that impressive considering we tend to get 2-4 teams in each year.

SeniorFrog

Air Force beats SDSU, not a lot of road wins in the MWC this year.

Should be an interesting game in Colorado Springs. The potential of this team is enough to drive you nuts.

4 quality wins: Virginia, Wyoming, CSU, UNLV

5 Bad Losses: Norfolk St, Nebraska, @USC, Tulsa, @SMU

2 road games left @AFA and @Wyoming...we need to pick one of those up.

7yrfrog

I know we lost to Norfolk st and Tulsa, but both are in the top 140 of RPI. Why do those count as bad loses. I never understood that if it was around your RPI, why it is a bad lose. Plus I believe both Tulsa and Norfolk are around the top of their conferences.
I do know that as long as the Frogs beat either Wyoming or air force, they will have a record above .500 for the season and it was against a tougher schedule this season. How people say this is not an improvement, I don't understand.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
This team isn't going to win on the road that's for sure. Thorns was below average today and we can't win without him playing well.

That ankle injury had to bother him throughout the game.

But no excuse for not following up the UNLV with a win against a bad BSU team, even on the road.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Should be an interesting game in Colorado Springs. The potential of this team is enough to drive you nuts.

4 quality wins: Virginia, Wyoming, CSU, UNLV

5 Bad Losses: Norfolk St, Nebraska, @USC, Tulsa, @SMU

2 road games left @AFA and @Wyoming...we need to pick one of those up.

Boise is a bad loss.

cdsfrog

I think you are forgetting that these are our rivals. Yes, I know, we don't really think of them as our rivals. But they do, and that's part of the problem.

Nope I didn't forget that. Doesnt change the fact that SMU lost to Rice (39 points scored.....). UAB (28 points scored :eek:hmy:) and Marshall right after TCU. They are not even a top 250 team.