• The KillerFrogs

TCU Basketball @ Western Virginia Game thread

OmniscienceFrog

What's the rule for who get's the ball at half? I thought it went to who didn't get the opening tip?
It's alternating possessions after the opening tip for the rest of the game, so tie balls, simultaneous touching of balls that go out of bounds, etc, determine who gets it to start the 2nd half.

netty2424

Noi has got to learn how to go up strong.
He has a very strange motion when he jumps. He drops down before he jumps, but never really explodes up. It's hard to explain. His arms are so long I think he thinks he can reach over players and release, but he gets blocked way too often for a 6'8" guy. He's had a terrible night which blows because he's been playing great.

Froggy Style

He has a very strange motion when he jumps. He drops down before he jumps, but never really explodes up. It's hard to explain. His arms are so long I think he thinks he can reach over players and release, but he gets blocked way too often for a 6'8" guy. He's had a terrible night which blows because he's been playing great.
I think the smarter thing is for the team to not try to shoot over Donate. :)

MTfrog5

Yup he’s missed two 3’s badly that he has been draining plus a couple misses around the rim. Finally getting more looks from 3 so maybe we can keep getting good looks and knocking them down.