• The KillerFrogs

Tapatalk Plugin?

neo926

Just wanted to see if it was possible to get the Tapatalk plugin installed on here? http://www.tapatalk.com/

It literally takes about five minutes to set up and makes mobile forum browsing oh so much easier. I have several forums set up with it and I pretty much always access them through the Tapatalk app than through the mobile browser skin.

Please?

Zubaz

I concur, this needs to happen. Taptalk is phenomenal and makes browning on mobile devices far easier than the mobile skin.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
That website is devoid of much info on what their plugin does outside of prompting people to download their app. Anyone have some screen shots?

neo926

The plugin doesn't do anything to the appearance of the forums itself, so there's nothing really to screenshot. It simply allows the forum to be read on the tapatalk app. I'm out of town now but I can try and post some screenshots of the app later.

neo926

Here are a few screenshots of how the app looks.

aaGzy.png

NWY6E.png

75jv4.png

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Hmmm I'll look into this a bit more, but if it still allows us to make the changes we're working on to help better monetize the site (and keep it going) then I'll install the plugin.