• The KillerFrogs

Swamp People starting to get antsy with the Cajun Fred Flintstone, Eddie O.

Pennsylvaina Yetti

First and foremost, I don't believe recruiting rankings are gospel or guarantee the future of a program, but there is a reason people pay what they pay for a pound of brisket and what they play for top shelf steak.

Why I post this is after the issues with Eddie O getting rid of a coach with strong high school ties to the New Orleans area, the camps blow-up, and then Willie Allen we start to see some grumbling on TigerDroppings. Realize message board posters don't hire and fire coaches, but Eddie hasn't even coached a game yet and there is rumblings about how he is running the program. Can't wait to see what happens if he gets drilled by Bama.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...the-coaches-judgement-on-these-kids/70840552/

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
"Tubu, you are forgetting that a lot of these kids are 3 stars because the recruiting analysts aren't able to evaluate everybody. Now that they have been recruited by the flagship university, the spotlight is on and the analysts will take a closer look. After that, half of these kids will be 4 and 5 stars."

LOL

Frog_Fan71

I'm waiting for firestorm that will ensue when he yanks most of these offers because he's feeling pressure to go with higher rated recruits. I'm sure that will sit well with the HS coaches in that state. It'll be a bad deal for the kids and that's what sucks about situations like this; the kids are always the ones left holding the bag.

helcap

First and foremost, I don't believe recruiting rankings are gospel or guarantee the future of a program, but there is a reason people pay what they pay for a pound of brisket and what they play for top shelf steak.

Why I post this is after the issues with Eddie O getting rid of a coach with strong high school ties to the New Orleans area, the camps blow-up, and then Willie Allen we start to see some grumbling on TigerDroppings. Realize message board posters don't hire and fire coaches, but Eddie hasn't even coached a game yet and there is rumblings about how he is running the program. Can't wait to see what happens if he gets drilled by Bama.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...the-coaches-judgement-on-these-kids/70840552/
Wait. Are you saying that the bag men have to pay more for a 5* or 4* than a 3*?