• The KillerFrogs

Status of Shaun Nixon?

FrogPreacher

Is Shaun Nixon still on the team? He should be a senior this next year. Surely some of you insiders have some information.
Also, what about Jordan Kitna, is he still with the program?

Salfrog

Tier 1
I thought I had heard Kitna was injured during fall drills and had to have surgery, but would be back next year.

Hated to hear about Nixon. He was one of my favorite players. He just couldn't seem to get away from the injury bug. I wish him well in whatever he does in life

TX_Krötenechse

I thought I had heard Kitna was injured during fall drills and had to have surgery, but would be back next year.

Hated to hear about Nixon. He was one of my favorite players. He just couldn't seem to get away from the injury bug. I wish him well in whatever he does in life
Kitna is no longer on the roster, which I think says he won’t be back. Guys who get injured don’t drop off the roster, although I guess since he’s a walk-on maybe it’s different.

Surfrog

Kitna is no longer on the roster, which I think says he won’t be back. Guys who get injured don’t drop off the roster, although I guess since he’s a walk-on maybe it’s different.

Shaun had too many serious knee injuries, after x amount of surgeries the docs most likely say it's time. Look at George Baltimore a few years ago, Bryson Burtnett and Stephen Bryant. Also, Daniel Walsh was retired this year due to injuries. Treatment between WO and scholarship players is the same I think, Walsh was a walk on.