• The KillerFrogs

Status of injuries

texasrobster1997

Thinking ahead. I’m wondering about status of players for next two games and/or availability for bowl. Anyone with any info/thoughts? Additional players?

Ridwan
Small
Hill
Anderson

82 Frog Fever

I came across a twitter feed yesterday from Carlos Mendez saying Ross Blacklock left the field with a trainer in 3Q. Does anyone know anything about that?

netty2424

I came across a twitter feed yesterday from Carlos Mendez saying Ross Blacklock left the field with a trainer in 3Q. Does anyone know anything about that?
I saw him get rolled up on after a play was over. Not sure if related to this tweet but he played after seeing that happen.

Moose Stuff

How do we constantly have these threads? The odds of GP releasing injury info have gotten better lately but he still rarely gives specifics. The chances of people on this board posting concrete info that GP hasn’t released publicly remains as close to ZERO as you can get.

TX_Krötenechse

Thinking ahead. I’m wondering about status of players for next two games and/or availability for bowl. Anyone with any info/thoughts? Additional players?

Ridwan
Small
Hill
Anderson

Small - unknown
Hill - likely concussion, unknown return
Anderson - out for season
Howard - unknown
Morris - played one series against Tech, hopefully can play more against Baylor, potentially OU
Issahaku - might not even be injured, but didn’t finish game against Tech
Wilson - didn’t play against Tech, has been limited much of the season

As others said, I seriously doubt we get more info than this. Certainly not from GP.

Shorty

How do we constantly have these threads? The odds of GP releasing injury info have gotten better lately but he still rarely gives specifics. The chances of people on this board posting concrete info that GP hasn’t released publicly remains as close to ZERO as you can get.
I never expect any news or updates but it's handy to tally all of the injuries we accrued during a game and the ones that are carrying over.