• The KillerFrogs

SportsNation Poll

windfarm

I find it humorous that we are just barely leading in Virginia but not really anywhere else in the east right now. Apparently they remember last September.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(windfarm @ Jun 22 2010, 12:40 PM) [snapback]585863[/snapback]
I find it humorous that we are just barely leading in Virginia but not really anywhere else in the east right now. Apparently they remember last September.

Virginia doesn't have any BE teams plus VT plays BSU this fall and they probably think the MWC needs to look stronger to make them look better??

sprfrog84

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Jun 22 2010, 05:49 PM) [snapback]585864[/snapback]
Virginia doesn't have any BE teams plus VT plays BSU this fall and they probably think the MWC needs to look stronger to make them look better??

I think it is amazing how the USA is split down the middle (well actually a little to the right of middle) thus showing the East Coast Media Bias and their continued support of Big East Football.

AUFrog

QUOTE(sprfrog84 @ Jun 22 2010, 07:55 PM) [snapback]585919[/snapback]
showing the East Coast Media Bias and their continued support of Big East Football.

Because it certainly wouldn't be reflective of the Big East being in the... east and the MWC being in the... west and people voting for the schools in their region.

weklfrog

QUOTE(AUFrog @ Jun 22 2010, 01:00 PM) [snapback]585927[/snapback]
Because it certainly wouldn't be reflective of the Big East being in the... east and the MWC being in the... west and people voting for the schools in their region.

which pretty much goes to show how meaningless those popularity polls are in the first place.