• The KillerFrogs

Sports XChange: Mayfield, Patterson friendly before Oklahoma hosts TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Mayfield, Patterson friendly before Oklahoma hosts TCU

The Sports Xchange

NORMAN, Okla. -- TCU coach Gary Patterson and Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield have made nice this week.

Patterson spoke glowingly about his respect for Mayfield's game and the fire with which he plays it.

Mayfield talked about his admiration for the high level that has come to be expected from Patterson's defense every season.

Read more at http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/s...cle_b44cfe64-f12d-573c-b57c-288e86e5414f.html

Peacefrog

Degenerate
"It might not be the first time the Horned Frogs and Sooners meet this season, either."

Actually, I'm relatively sure it is.
Technically, writer is correct. It is possible that the two teams play a game prior to Saturday at 7PM. It's highly unlikely but still possible. This is just a very astute reporter making sure he has all his bases covered. I applaud his thoroughness and professionalism.

If we only had a few more journalists with these abilities I would be willing to declare journalism undead.

Tumbleweed

I don't like it but Mayfield is the front runner for the Heisman. I don't know of anyone who could give a run for the money at this time

Last edited:

Deep Purple

How do you know there wasn’t a secret game played? You don’t because it would be a secret. Therefore the statement might be accurate.
giphy.gif