• The KillerFrogs

Sorry Frogs Sooners Roll

SoonerGrad

Patterson knows how to play Oklahoma, but it won't be enough tonight. Whether it's a track meet or not I'm confident as Oklahoma has the best player on the field #6 Baker Mayfield. We have too much offense and the crowd will be hyped.

The frogs will have their chance to spoil our party come the big 12 championship. TCU making the CFP was a pipedream. I respect you guys for taking the #2 spot in the conference. We are Oklahoma we own the big 12.

Boomer Sooner.

nwlafrog

lol take a lapp

d6aef1f0-0fdc-11e6-856a-f7a99b5ca9ab_mayfield-4.gif

Moose Stuff

Patterson knows how to play Oklahoma, but it won't be enough tonight. Whether it's a track meet or not I'm confident as Oklahoma has the best player on the field #6 Baker Mayfield. We have too much offense and the crowd will be hyped.

The frogs will have their chance to spoil our party come the big 12 championship. TCU making the CFP was a pipedream. I respect you guys for taking the #2 spot in the conference. We are Oklahoma we own the big 12.

Boomer Sooner.

You’re trying hard, I’ll give you that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Boomer Sooner.
You definitely own the Big 12 in punching women in the face. Good on you.

Chongo94

Boomer Sooner.

You could be right. I do know that I am far and away confident in the fact that you have the most despicable and douchiest player on the field in Baker Mayfield.