• The KillerFrogs

So now that your offensive coordinator is our offensive coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(ZeeFrog @ Jan 2 2009, 09:10 PM) [snapback]281551[/snapback]
the real story is - why is MS leaving?

Money ... feels its a step he needs to make ... sees GP is not leaving TCU ... wants to be in a system that is more offense oriented ...

West Texas Frog

Super friendly coach I had the pleasure to meet. Thought he ran the perfect offense to give our defense the rest it needed to dominate teams. My only criticism was not being more creative with our passing plays. Would like to use our TE more often, go deep with our WR's, and more screen passes. Best of luck to schulze. As far as his replacement...No spread offense like tech because I like a balanced offense and pound teams with the run.

LVfrog

I'm not a huge fan of MS but I believe he'll be better at UI than he was here. MS
needs to be at a place that wants a high powered offense. With the talent he started
to get the offense became more and more free wheeling and points were scored
more easily. I wish him luck wherever he goes.

This gives GP the opportunity to find a good OC that will bring the same intensity to
the offensive side of the ball that we have on the defensive side.

LMc44

He is definately a B10 OC, completely predictable. Your loss is our gain and I've been dreaming of this day for years.

I do thank Shultz for his service to TCU and wish him well at UI. He will always be a Frog IMO.

What I am excited about is our offense is moving into the 21st century and might blow out some good teams, or at least score 20 points. If you ask me, good riddance. At least I don't have to read his apologist post after next season.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(OrangeRoughy @ Jan 2 2009, 06:52 PM) [snapback]281431[/snapback]
Illini fan here. According to this article, your OC will be named OC at Illinois early next week.

So, like, what can you tell me about him?

Thanks in advance. And congrats on the bowl win. Bill Clinton was president the last time we won a bowl, so here's hoping your guy can bring us some offensive success. Or something.

I don't buy it
teabag_used.jpg

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(ZeeFrog @ Jan 2 2009, 09:10 PM) [snapback]281551[/snapback]
the real story is - why is MS leaving?

I'm sure $$$ has a little bit to do with it, but I suspect there is something more to it than that. Like much of what goes on with our program, I'm quite certain we'll never know for sure. I wish him luck and think he'll do OK, good but not great.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(froginaustin @ Jan 2 2009, 09:32 PM) [snapback]281583[/snapback]
A newspaper printed it, so it must be true.
http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index....showtopic=90549

No, you're missing my point.
I don't buy the original post. This thread was obviously started by a Shultz hater from this board who got on another PC and put in a fake name. :wacko:
Wanted to get a response by having everyone think he is fromn Ill.
Hel-lo.

froginaustin

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:36 PM) [snapback]281585[/snapback]
I don't buy the original post. This thread was obviously started by a Shultz hater from this board who got on another PC and put in a fake name. :wacko:
Hel-lo.

NOW I get it. :biggrin:

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:36 PM) [snapback]281585[/snapback]
Hel-lo.

Right, and he got the newspaper reporter to join in on his fun by writing a fake article.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jan 2 2009, 09:44 PM) [snapback]281593[/snapback]
Right, and he got the newspaper reporter to join in on his fun by writing a fake article.

Never stated the article was fake.
It's the poster who may be fishy.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(BogeyGolf7 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:49 PM) [snapback]281601[/snapback]
time for a new picture 2314 - you use that all the time
do you enjoy those or something?

Those?
Those what?
Unless you haven't been paying attention, I enjoy beating Texas.

The Unnatural

QUOTE(OrangeRoughy @ Jan 2 2009, 06:52 PM) [snapback]281431[/snapback]
Illini fan here. According to this article, your OC will be named OC at Illinois early next week.

So, like, what can you tell me about him?

Thanks in advance. And congrats on the bowl win. Bill Clinton was president the last time we won a bowl, so here's hoping your guy can bring us some offensive success. Or something.

I look forward to not having high blood pressure next year ...

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:48 PM) [snapback]281599[/snapback]
Never stated the article was fake.
It's the poster who may be fishy.

If the article is real, then your point about the poster being fishy is kind of baseless don't you think?

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jan 2 2009, 10:03 PM) [snapback]281610[/snapback]
If the article is real, then your point about the poster being fishy is kind of baseless don't you think?

Please reread my original post. I think you are missing MY point. froginaustin gets it.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Jan 2 2009, 10:12 PM) [snapback]281618[/snapback]
Please reread my original post. I think you are missing MY point. froginaustin gets it.

I guess I just don't get it then. When you say you "don't buy it", what exactly don't you buy???? If the story is true, who cares what the poster's intention is?

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jan 2 2009, 10:17 PM) [snapback]281623[/snapback]
I guess I just don't get it then. When you say you "don't buy it", what exactly don't you buy???? If the story is true, who cares what the poster's intention is?

He is a fake. He is an FFF Schultz hater.
But that's OK if it doesn't matter to you. Results the same, I suppose.
I guess I could be wrong.
Utah recovers fumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.