• The KillerFrogs

SMU point spread

jake102

Line is -20. Moved a little bit, no? Thought I saw 17 earlier in the week.

Has definitely moved. Was at 17. Although from what I've always been told, the movement that matters is immediately after the line is posted, which is when the "sharps" (people who know what they are doing) place bets. The line moved quickly in our favor against Arkansas, indicating the sharps thought TCU was underrated. No idea what the early movement was here

H-Town Frog

I got an awesome sharp photo of that game...
37249956765_8bace2a307_b.jpg

36435620813_ec479b9c5c_b.jpg

FB_IMG_1505527364086.jpg

TCURiggs

Has definitely moved. Was at 17. Although from what I've always been told, the movement that matters is immediately after the line is posted, which is when the "sharps" (people who know what they are doing) place bets. The line moved quickly in our favor against Arkansas, indicating the sharps thought TCU was underrated. No idea what the early movement was here

Think it opened around -17.5, moved down to -16.5, then went back up to -20 (believe it was -19 yesterday).

jake102

Think it opened around -17.5, moved down to -16.5, then went back up to -20 (believe it was -19 yesterday).

I am getting more and more worried about this one (not really because of the above). They get us every 5-6 years and are due. Just wish Sutton would have gone pro... have to dedicate two guys every play to him.

TCURiggs

I am getting more and more worried about this one (not really because of the above). They get us every 5-6 years and are due. Just wish Sutton would have gone pro... have to dedicate two guys every play to him.

Eh, I'm not. This team/defense just seems different. I think our DL will control the run game/get pressure so we'll be able to roll help to Sutton's side if needed. I also think we'll be able to run the ball well and keep them off the field, like we did last week. If this game is close we're in for another long season.

jake102

Eh, I'm not. This team/defense just seems different. I think our DL will control the run game/get pressure so we'll be able to roll help to Sutton's side if needed. I also think we'll be able to run the ball well and keep them off the field, like we did last week. If this game is close we're in for another long season.

Yeah that all makes sense. Really hope we can run the ball as needed. Although it would be great if Hill had a chance to break out and make some big plays to gain confidence in the passing game.

CountryFrog

I don't really understand the talk of SMU being greatly improved. They haven't been any good in about 30 years. Who are all the new players they brought in this offseason to bring about this rapid ascent to relevance? Or are we just that enamored by their 30 point win over North Texas?