• The KillerFrogs

SMU hiring Art’s strength coach...

Sebastian S

If there was a person I hated more than Art Briles in the Briles administration, its this guy.

As seen on video, he also hates us. I am sure he will get the pony's fired up to play us.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Another Briles contributor being employed. It is just a matter of time until Fart gets hired. Backlash and all, I am convinced someone will do it.

FrogCop19

I can't stress to you enough how well this hire fits in there. When I worked there as an officer, I got a noise complaint in one of the athletic dorms for yelling and screaming. This monster answered the door in a rage, acne, bloodshot eyes, etc. He was screaming at his girlfriend on the phone, and hung up on her when he saw it was the police. We went inside to see what the hell was going on, and his closet door was open. Inside were about 20 Gatorade bottles filled with piss. No labels, just piss bottles. When I asked him about it, he stopped yelling and said, "Sometimes at night, I...uh...I'm lazy and I don't want to go all the way down the hall to the bathroom." Obviously he was using the "clean" piss (a la "The Program") to pass the roid tests.

That was 15 years ago BEFORE Kazroid, I can't imagine how much sales of gatorade is going to skyrocket for extra storage now...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I don’t claim to know Sonny Dykes well (or at all) but surprised that a recent GP hire would take on briles dirt-douch’ like this for staff. More baylor poison being passed around.

Are there no women leaders at smu?
Are there no Real Men who have daughters at
smu?
And none of the above have read Violated?

Sebastian S

I don’t claim to know Sonny Dykes well (or at all) but surprised that a recent GP hire would take on briles dirt-douch’ like this for staff. More baylor poison being passed around.

Are there no women leaders at smu?
Are there no Real Men who have daughters at
smu?
And none of the above have read Violated?

Sometimes desperation leads to questionable decisions.

If you were at a stable place like TCU, you probably wouldn't risk it.

But at a place like SMU, looking desperately to rise from the ashes... you will do things close to the line of legality.

FrogCop19

Sometimes desperation leads to questionable decisions.

If you were at a stable place like TCU, you probably wouldn't risk it.

But at a place like SMU, looking desperately to rise from the ashes... you will do things close to the line of legality.

WHAAA?? SMU doing something questionable in the name of winning? Surely you jest!

How DARE you, sir...

*cough Pony Express cough*