• The KillerFrogs

Shawn Robinson tranferring

MinFrog

Seems like he is trying to sell low here. Poor performance in the field and coming off a surgery. Who is signing up for that?

If anything, stay and heal up, then transfer. Unless things went sideways with Cumbie and GP.

ThisIsOurTime

Surprising and hate to see players leave their schools. Who does that leave us for next year: Justin Rogers and incoming Max Duggan? Seems like the staff will want to add another QB if this is the case. Maybe there is still a grad transfer or JUCO who would like a shot at starting QB? Seems too late now for JUCOs though.

Realtorfrog

I guess he didn’t expect to start next year. JR must be impressing him so he’s moving on. And the Iowa HS kid looks like the real deal as well.

Wexahu

Surprising and hate to see players leave their schools. Who does that leave us for next year: Justin Rogers and incoming Max Duggan? Seems like the staff will want to add another QB if this is the case. Maybe there is still a grad transfer or JUCO who would like a shot at starting QB? Seems too late now for JUCOs though.

Going into the season with Collins as a guy who can be a respectable starter and then having Rogers and Duggan behind him isn’t really a bad place to be IMO. I’d be surprised if in another 7 months Rogers isn’t healthy enough to get out there and start playing.

cheese83

Going into the season with Collins as a guy who can be a respectable starter and then having Rogers and Duggan behind him isn’t really a bad place to be IMO. I’d be surprised if in another 7 months Rogers isn’t healthy enough to get out there and start playing.
Rogers is our back up right now and our emergency QB so I guess he is healed up?