• The KillerFrogs

Sewo video

Bob

Today is the Army All-American game which reminded me of Sewo since that was the first time I had seen him play. He was a man among boys in that game. Kind of like Robert Merrill was coming out of high school.

Horny4TCU

I just hope Cumbie can make the switch and plan some games that utilize our strengths. I feel like we did that at the beginning of the year... But then it ended after the OSU game. Some of the play calling really was questionable towards the end of the year. Very head scratching at points, vomiting at others...

puckster59

OSU game made people stand up and notice that TCU had a filthy running game. And they adjusted accordingly. This year's offense especially was predicated on taking what defenses would give. That's what coaches pounded into KH after last year. It was discussed and written about repeatedly. And that's how plays were called all year.

4th. down

..... still think he’s a LB? He carries that kind of play into next year and we’ll be talking about him playing RB in the NFL.

He and Anderson are going to be a load. We never really got a chance to see Sewo much other than goal line situations but when he's just a normal RB, he's got some serious juke in him. They say he's 235lbs. now and he seems much quicker and more aggressive. Good for us and good for Sewo.

HG73

I want us to run the ball so much next year that our opponents are shocked when we pass. That OL had flat worn their front 7 out. Their number 66 looked like me trying to get to bed around midnight. CHRIS THOMSEN WE SALUTE YOU. YOU ROCK.

Punter1

..... still think he’s a LB? He carries that kind of play into next year and we’ll be talking about him playing RB in the NFL.

I want him at DE now, not LB. He got too big and missed too much time.

When we recruited him I thought he could either be Matthew Tucker at RB...who was dam good and played in the NFL. Or he could be Jerry Hughes or Daryl Washington who had 10 year NFL potential.

No doubt he is and will be a very productive back....I just think his potential is much greater on defense.

Moose Stuff

When we recruited him I thought he could either be Matthew Tucker at RB...who was dam good and played in the NFL. Or he could be Jerry Hughes or Daryl Washington who had 10 year NFL potential.

No doubt he is and will be a very productive back....I just think his potential is much greater on defense.

He’s more talented than Matthew Tucker, just needs to play. We currently have minimal need for him at DE right now. We have a MASSIVE need for him at RB though.

PhillyFrog

I agree, but he would have ended up playing RB somewhere else.

pgdaly84

He seemed a lot less tentative in the bowl game. Excited to see what he can do with increased touches. Biggest thing that surprised me was his hands. He seems really comfortable as a receiver, which is surprising for a bigger back.

FrogLifeYo

Sewo..Just needs to tote the rock. More experience will help him unlock 2 RB truths...

1. Pad level and decisiveness is important. He runs way to high to take advantage of his frame and patience in a runner is way overrated.

2. Bouncing everything outside when your a beast is the best way to get a seat on the sidelines.

Up until the brief flashes Sewo gave us in the Bowl, DA was the only guy on our roster who has the stomach to bring the heat up the middle. Sewo will be fine. He could learn a lot watching B Love tape. That kid was fearless between the tackles.

PO Frog

He and Anderson are going to be a load. We never really got a chance to see Sewo much other than goal line situations but when he's just a normal RB, he's got some serious juke in him. They say he's 235lbs. now and he seems much quicker and more aggressive. Good for us and good for Sewo.
it's funny - he is like Obama in that people see what they want to see in him. I think he changes direction like a barge but what do I know. I like him running straight ahead but I've yet to see a juke from him that I'd like to see again. Obviously great size and speed and power, but I don't see any shiftiness. It'd be like watching Derrick Henry and seeing some juke in him.

it's funny - he is like Obama in that people see what they want to see in him. I think he changes direction like a barge but what do I know. I like him running straight ahead but I've yet to see a juke from him that I'd like to see again. Obviously great size and speed and power, but I don't see any shiftiness. It'd be like watching Derrick Henry and seeing some juke in him.

I'd like to see Obama juke in his mom jeans.