• The KillerFrogs

SEC Title Game...I mean National Championship

How many of yall will watch the SEC Title Game part 2?

• ESPN needs my help, of course I will watch

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Would rather cut my arm off

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

Mean Purple

The committee got it right. I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise. Yeah, I'll watch it.
That assumes that Ohio State would not have been able to compete and win one of the cfp games.

cfp got it wrong from top to bottom. They were wrong by keeping us out of the NY6 game, and they were wrong by not putting Ohio State in. They were wrong by ranking Clemson #1. And how they ranked number 1 affected how they ranked others.

flyfishingfrog

The committee got it right. I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise. Yeah, I'll watch it.
really - after tonight you think Clemson was #1?

OU and that Bakerballsack would have hung 100 on Clemson tonight.

That doesn't mean they would have won it all - but there are 7 teams that could have beat Clemson easily that didn't make the playoffs.

And if you watched Auburn vs Alabama during the season - there is NO WAY you can say that Alabama is better than Auburn even after Auburn got pounded by UGA in the SEC CCG.

Auburn owned Bama during the regular season - so does that mean they should get another shot at Bama if they beat UGA?

Basically for the second time in 4 years the committee has shown that CCG games mean nothing except to kick you out of the playoff picture...

Bo Orlando

I will also watch it because it's the last college football game for 9 months -- but I really hope Gary is in the ESPN film room again -- running the show and taking football knowledge to a level rarely seen before on national TV. The ratings for that may be higher than the game itself. Simply Outstanding.

Zubaz

Of course. They won their games, they get to play in the title game. This isn't like 2011 where a team was excluded at the expense of another team. It's not the most compelling matchup, but it's still the title game.

jake102

I will have it on but wont be watching closely.

OU and Riley absolutely blew that game.

I didnt realize that Clemson QB is awful

Lone Frog

Leaving town that day on vacation. I was a little anxious about how I'd be able to follow the game, but an all-SEC matchup gives me the gift of not giving a crap.