• The KillerFrogs

SEC Country: Arkansas to the Big 12? Bob Stoops thinks it would be good for Razorbacks

netty2424

Would love to see Arky, Nebraska, CO, and Mizzou all go B12 and bring back the North/South divisions.
North: KU, KSU, ISU, WVU, CO, Mizzou, Nebraska

South: TCU, TT, UT, BU, OSU, OU, Arky

Play your 6 division opponents, plus 2 from the other division each year. Would be awesome.

Edit: Then pitch it to Amazon and Google to create a streaming-only B12 channel via Prime or YouTubeTV. Tell ESPN and the Horn network to pound sand!
Out with BU, in with U of H.

froginaustin

Arkansas & Nebraska would be great, but again selfishly I don't want Nebraska recruiting Texas again!

I don't want either Nebraska or Arkie recruiting given a better shot at Texas (State of ) recruits. I'm fine with either or both of them being irrelevant where they are.

Not to mention Arkie has had a generation to learn SEC recruiting ways-- another reason to let them play their away games in the southeast not here.

TCU_22

Arkansas and Nebraska would be a dream come true and would honestly benefit both those programs. It would restore old rivalries, plus bring in 2 very good programs.
North: OU, OSU, Nebraska, KSU, Kansas, ISU
South: TCU, Texas, Tech, Baylor, Arkansas, WVU

However it'll never happen though

HeidelFrog

I would like to see the athletic departments financial books for Nebraska, A&M and Missouri for several years before they left the Big 12 and several years after... They sure haven't won many games but has the Big 10 and SEC made them any wealthier just by being in that club?? They sure thought it would...

ThisIsOurTime

I think an increasing number of Nebraska fans might actually want to return to the Big12 and their old rivalries with OU and other Big8 teams but I think Arkansas is a different matter. They appear to be strangely content at being money whipped. It is strange because in the SWC days they were a bigger factor in championships than they are now but it doesn't seem to bother their fans much. So I would focus my attention elsewhere because with UT and the current conference tv positions, we will be at a disadvantage in money talks.

frog-hat

Nebraska, Arkansas, and Missouri are very happy with their current situations. They aren't changing; $$$$$$$$$$$ is the MVP of every team's football program.

Wexahu

I would like to see the athletic departments financial books for Nebraska, A&M and Missouri for several years before they left the Big 12 and several years after... They sure haven't won many games but has the Big 10 and SEC made them any wealthier just by being in that club?? They sure thought it would...

I would think first and foremost fans want their teams to be successful on the field.

What is the freaking difference between $30M/year and $40M/year revenues when you are dealing with $100+M athletic department budgets? I know, I know...$10-15M. But is that worth sacrificing rivalries and everything else that comes along with being in the "right" conference for your school? It's become like a meaningless Big D--- competition over something that most people shouldn't really care about because none of the money actually does anything for them.

So Arkansas makes $5-10M/year more by being in the SEC......why the hell would Arkansas fan care one way or another?