• The KillerFrogs

Seattle looks to dump Boykin

Brog

That's really bad news coming out of Seattle, via an ESPN commentator. The Seahawks are strongly considering drafting the California quarterback, Davis Webb is his name?, who was several years at Tech. If they do, Boykin will be gone. A real shame.

DaCrief

That's really bad news coming out of Seattle, via an ESPN commentator. The Seahawks are strongly considering drafting the California quarterback, Davis Webb is his name?, who was several years at Tech. If they do, Boykin will be gone. A real shame.

Shrugs....k. Deserved

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
378e6775ac0aacf8d4c1a6caa83997ea.gif

Punter1

This speculation is ridiculous...most teams carry 3 QBs. TB knows the offense, has showed potential and is cheap.

There is no reason to think just because they draft a QB that TB would be gone.

Also...im not buying Seattle wastes a high pick on a QB...why do they need to?? Wilson is young and very durable. And if they do draft a QB it's not gonna be the slowest QB in the draft. It's gonna be a duel threat guy like Wilson and Boykin that could run the same offense.

Lots wrong with this speculation.

DaCrief

If you're a Frog Fan, DaCrief, I don't really know how you can just shrug off Boykin's bad news. His actions sure have had consequences, no doubt about it, but I appreciate all he did for TCU.

You can do both - Appreciate what he has done and acknowledge that he must now face the full consequences of foolishly wasting his second chance. So yah, I'm doing both. Try it. Doesn't make you less of a frog fan.

I'm certainly not as invested in him this time as I was while cheering on his apparent rebound from the Alamo bowl. Doesn't mean I don't pop on the peach bowl and reminisce. I was quite happy to see him back among the frog family on pro day. He needs them. He just doesn't seem to want it as bad as we do for him. Hope he works out his issues but sounds like it's also time to face the music - Which is fair in my book - hence the shrug.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

RollRoad, I love this video of the Tech folk in apparent shock at what's just happened, but I can't remember who they were playing (us?) or what was going on. Fill me in?
It was against ok st. I believe that was the reaction as they had just turned the ball over for about the 19th time (slight exaggeration) in the game.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
RollRoad, I love this video of the Tech folk in apparent shock at what's just happened, but I can't remember who they were playing (us?) or what was going on. Fill me in?
Don't remember either. But that's Webb there in the middle.

TK2000

It will be funny watching Webb try to play in the NFL. He's that kid God blessed with a good arm that has to practice a 3 step drop for 3 months before he can figure it out. He has no chance

Young and Horned

If you're a Frog Fan, DaCrief, I don't really know how you can just shrug off Boykin's bad news. His actions sure have had consequences, no doubt about it, but I appreciate all he did for TCU.

I appreciate all he did as well. However, be a grown man and make smarter decisions. This is on him. If he gets bounced, then it is his fault. So to piggyback off of DaCrief, Shrug, ok.