• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

HFrog1999

Don't see me making the same donation for crappy seats and crappy parking, just to wait and see if any better seats open up in a few more years. I will wait until my selection time to decide, but at this time it does not look promising.
If we don't like the seats that are available when it's our time to pick, we may just buy tickets to individual games on the open market. We'll see. I bet is slows down some after the big dogs are done buying.

cdsfrog

Section 104

104uw.png

moz-screenshot-12.png
moz-screenshot-13.png
103xt.png

105lb.png

I will do more later and update it if you like

HFrog1999

Why would you stop now knowing it irritates. How they feel is their problem. :tongue:
No, if they post pictures that ruins the exclusivity we now enjoy. We may not have enough points to get good seats, but at least we can watch the process and talk about it while excluding the unwashed students and non season ticket holders.

cdsfrog

Well I like purple pain....so I wont post it here. If people really want the screenshots i will submit another update in a separate thread after it's been a couple hour.

PS I am an idiot, I saw the section 106-102 as row W through B and missed the space in between in each row. Way less seats sold so far me= dumb dumb