• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

SnoSki

I don't want prime seats because I have realistic expectations.. but many upper deckers are getting picked too.. may need to re-evaluate in a month since I don't pick til may.

10 Key Frog

I don't want prime seats because I have realistic expectations.. but many upper deckers are getting picked too.. may need to re-evaluate in a month since I don't pick til may.

I'm in the same boat. I pick mid April but some of the seats I thought I had a more realistic shot at seeming more at jeopardy.

cdsfrog

I think anyone not picking in 2 weeks will have to re-evaluate. I hopefully will pick 4/4 and even then a lot of the seats will gone. I knew the first hundred would average 10+ per account. No shock there.

Phroggie

May be sour grapes, but as someone who has been sitting on the 45 for more than 10 years and parking in lot 1 for about the same length of time,I will not be at all happy to select tickets on the third day and have to sit on the 20 yard line because some numbnuts bought double tickets to take care of friends who never had any interest in TCU until the new conference and stadium. If that is what happens, I may save a substantial amount of money in the future.

May be sour grapes, but as someone who has been sitting on the 45 for more than 10 years and parking in lot 1 for about the same length of time,I will not be at all happy to select tickets on the third day and have to sit on the 20 yard line because some numbnuts bought double tickets to take care of friends who never had any interest in TCU until the new conference and stadium. If that is what happens, I may save a substantial amount of money in the future.

The folks that do this may find in a year or two that it's just not worth buying as many and and will reduce their numbers in subsequent years. I say we all give this 5 years before passing final judgment.

tcumaniac

The folks that do this may find in a year or two that it's just not worth buying as many and and will reduce their numbers in subsequent years. I say we all give this 5 years before passing final judgment.

rolleyes.gif

JugbandFrog

Jug's dream seats are still available.
yeah...for now, but it looks like some aholes are just buying up blocks of tickets in the cheaper areas just to "have" tickets. What the Heck? is wrong with these people? I wish them nothing but ill will and plenty of undercooked hot dogs.

ifrog

Huh? So maybe people should just freeze their donations to TCU in the meantime ?

HFrog1999

It seems like right now the tickets being bought are mostly extra tickets bought by people with club seats. I bet after the club seat owners pick we'll see a new pattern emerge.

The good news about them buying the cheap seats is that they are buying seats that may not normally be sold as season tickets.

The bad news is that some of us down the line may get pushed out of decent seats and may choose to forgo season tickets in favor of buying them on the open market or just watching the games on TV.

JugbandFrog

I guess I can forget about getting In section 200 when I pick on march 27.
Yep. TCU screwed the pooch on this one. We will have quite a bit of opposing fans in good seats this year, and possibly a bunch of empties in prime areas while the rest of us are huddled in the scraps left by these $$ and ego hungry aholes.

Phroggie

Don't see me making the same donation for crappy seats and crappy parking, just to wait and see if any better seats open up in a few more years. I will wait until my selection time to decide, but at this time it does not look promising.