• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

NavySupplyFrog

My Buddy Steve said:
Remember Duke Johnson?
Honestly no. Should I?

Loomed him up, was he at one point committed to us? Sounds like he could have been an impact player but did not play for TCU. I don't care about NFL much so duke johnson disappeared from my mind completely. Same as SCI if he does not sign with us.

frognutz

ifrog said:
He's coming to TCU . Just a hunch

He's visiting his psychic one last time before deciding.

magic-8-ball.png

frognutz

pastorfrog said:
I am aware of zero facts about his situation. If he wants to come we will take him. But would anyone want to bet me 100 dollars that he will be at the school where he commits in four years? And I don't mean NFL.

IMO this is a big negatory ghost rider.  I haven't seen any sort of statement from him about family or personal problems.  We should have pulled his offer if we haven't already.  You don't want these types of kids around your program.

dkfrog

frognutz said:

IMO this is a big negatory ghost rider.  I haven't seen any sort of statement from him about family or personal problems.  We should have pulled his offer if we haven't already.  You don't want these types of kids around your program.
Call me crazy, but could you please enlighten us as to what "type of kid" he is? I've yet to read/hear anything that would be a red flag..,

Punter1

frognutz said:

Dude...you think we would have offered him in the first place...let alone kept publicly recruiting him hard until NSD if he was a bad kid?

BoondocksFrog

Don't bash the people that say that he's not coming/might have some issues...a lot of these guys are subscribers to paid sites or get their information from sources with direct knowledge of the situation.

People aren't going to post "there is no way he is coming" or "he has some other issues" without any knowledge.

Moose Stuff

BoondocksFrog said:
Don't bash the people that say that he's not coming/might have some issues...a lot of these guys are subscribers to paid sites or get their information from sources with direct knowledge of the situation.

People aren't going to post "there is no way he is coming" or "he has some other issues" without any knowledge.
Pay sites aren't the final word on everything. Do I have the slightest clue what Sci is gonna do? NO. Do I think he's coming to TCU? NO. Is it because the pay site said so? NO.

BigPurple87

BoondocksFrog said:

Pay sites know nothing 

maximilian

NavySupplyFrog said:
Honestly no. Should I?

Loomed him up, was he at one point committed to us? Sounds like he could have been an impact player but did not play for TCU. I don't care about NFL much so duke johnson disappeared from my mind completely. Same as SCI if he does not sign with us.

I think he means Daje Johnson?