• The KillerFrogs

Rodney Anderson having Protective Order Filed Against Him

ShreveFrog

I know FiL said he wasn’t going to post it, but I found a screenshot of said tweets. Here it is with the extremely large caveat that it’s obly hearsay and the original tweets have since been deleted:

Edit: and regardless it it’s true or untrue, OU fans response is eerily similar to BU fans response to similar allegations. Go figure.

Tweet won’t load. What does it say?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sooners punish star running back

Norman, OK

Following an exhaustive investigation into allegations regarding Oklahoma University star running back, Rodney Anderson, head football coach Lincoln Riley announced the following punitive measures taken against Anderson.

"Rodney will not be allowed to participate in the first two practices in the spring. Furthermore, he will have to write, "I will be nice to girls", 100 times and spelling will be checked"

"If he misspells a word, he'll have to do it all over again, said Riley." " I am also going to take a hard look at his penmanship and if he can't stay within the lines of the notebook paper, then he and I are going to have a little chat", Riley added.

" I realize these are harsh measures but by doing so, we set the standard of discipline for OU football as well as send a message to all players that we'll have zero tolerance for infractions, such as the one Rodney committed."

When asked if Anderson will be withheld from the playoff series, Coach Riley was quick so say "oh God no. We feel the punishment fits the crime in this case."

Moose Stuff

What do you expect 2017 acceptance rate of 71%. Tech is 63%. So Tech is more selective than OU. Think about that!

I would say I know 15-20 OU people (grads, T-shirt fans, parents of students....) fairly well. Would call MAYBE 3 of them intelligent rational people. All 3 are former OU athletes (not football). I have yet to meet a “fan” that I could tolerate being around.

Lone Frog

Norman, OK

Following an exhaustive investigation into allegations regarding Oklahoma University star running back, Rodney Anderson, head football coach Lincoln Riley announced the following punitive measures taken against Anderson.

"Rodney will not be allowed to participate in the first two practices in the spring. Furthermore, he will have to write, "I will be nice to girls", 100 times and spelling will be checked"

"If he misspells a word, he'll have to do it all over again, said Riley." " I am also going to take a hard look at his penmanship and if he can't stay within the lines of the notebook paper, then he and I are going to have a little chat", Riley added.

" I realize these are harsh measures but by doing so, we set the standard of discipline for OU football as well as send a message to all players that we'll have zero tolerance for infractions, such as the one Rodney committed."

When asked if Anderson will be withheld from the playoff series, Coach Riley was quick so say "oh God no. We feel the punishment fits the crime in this case."
I think that's made up. The punishment seems far too severe and there's nothing in there about Riley breaking down into huge racking sobs about how unfair the world is to his players.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

Norman, OK

Dude! He can't use spell check!? That is cruel and unusual punishment.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I would say I know 15-20 OU people (grads, T-shirt fans, parents of students....) fairly well. Would call MAYBE 3 of them intelligent rational people. All 3 are former OU athletes (not football). I have yet to meet a “fan” that I could tolerate being around.
I have a relative that graduated from OU. He didn't enjoy his time there. Didn't attend any football games the last two years he was there. I never hear him talk about OU ever.

But I get texts talking ship every time we lose to them.

Moose Stuff

I have a relative that graduated from OU. He didn't enjoy his time there. Didn't attend any football games the last two years he was there. I never hear him talk about OU ever.

But I get texts talking ship every time we lose to them.

Those people are the worst. My neighbor flies a giant Tech flag, wears Tech gear, always talks [ Finebaum ] when they beat us in ANYTHING...... and couldn’t tell you who their head football coach is or name one player on their team.

Chongo94

Tweet won’t load. What does it say?

He said his friend's sister or ex girlfriend was (and so as to avoid any sticky legalities or anything) the word sounds the same as crêpe. Basically insinuating that that may have been what happened. Then he deleted the tweets but someone took screenshots.

Edit: well with what Riggs posted I guess he may not have been that far off then...

Pharm Frog

Wish I was in Edmond for sports talk radio. But Salado will have to do for now. Son of Pharm sent a message this morning about the emergence of the rape allegation.