• The KillerFrogs

[Richard] Clark

T W

Wow. Wrong on so many levels. I am a member, but this is my first post. You do not toss out a "tread" just to generate a reaction!

frogbyproxy

I think you made your point! Could you change the heading since he is one of the best coaches we have other than CGP! Kind of embarrassing to associate the name! But if you want to be a bigger "Jerry Sandusky keep it up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more childish than anything else!

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I knew a kid in school whose name was pronounced (not spelled, thank God) "that kock" - and I see the alternate name for rooster is swept up in the filter as well. That means America is safe.

frogtwang

I think you made your point! Could you change the heading since he is one of the best coaches we have other than CGP! Kind of embarrassing to associate the name! But if you want to be a bigger "Jerry Sandusky keep it up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more childish than anything else!

How do you change the thread title!!!!!!!! It is totally embarrassing that a common name is replaced with a pederast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!

!!!!!!!

I'd change it if I could!!!!! Tried to send Scott a message!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! But it wouldn't go through!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

frogbyproxy

How do you change the thread title!!!!!!!! It is totally embarrassing that a common name is replaced with a pederast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!

!!!!!!!

I'd change it if I could!!!!! Tried to send Scott a message!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! But it wouldn't go through!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

Expand your edit! Not sure the exact phrase but when you go to edit it may be "full edit".