• The KillerFrogs

Rewatched SMU game

bcrawford

Play clock at zero was likely a concern...
Patterson said coaching was to blame on a couple of delay-of-game penalties. What was the deal there? Anyone know why the coaches were slow getting plays in. At least one was on first play after a change of possession.

TRF51

I like it. But we are all going to miss Mat Boesen during the 1st half this weekend and will our troops tire without a deep DE rotation?

This is true, Wilson should have better coverage skills since he was a safety, but I think we should bring him back after this week and slide him to DE on obvious passing downs. What should be a strength is now almost a weakness and it's not like he is playing a lot at DE anyways. Play your best 11 as much as possible.

FROG PARENTS 1961

This is true, Wilson should have better coverage skills since he was a safety, but I think we should bring him back after this week and slide him to DE on obvious passing downs. What should be a strength is now almost a weakness and it's not like he is playing a lot at DE anyways. Play your best 11 as much as possible.
Wilson is definitely not part of the best 11. Boesen "will" be back after halftime and he will be an edge rusher. And Wilson does not play DE if that is what you were implying. Wilson (i think you know) plays LB or safety.

f_399

Who were the receivers on that hail mary? I know turpin was in, reagor obviously.

They just ran straight down the field, curious who won that foot race.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Patterson said coaching was to blame on a couple of delay-of-game penalties. What was the deal there? Anyone know why the coaches were slow getting plays in. At least one was on first play after a change of possession.
It's pretty obvious. Sonny Cumbie needs to go.