• The KillerFrogs

Report From Reynolds/Razorback Stadium

1. Tailgate scene cool but very meat/domestic beer intensive
2. No in and out
3. No game programs. I asked an event staffer who said, "We don't have programs per se. I'm from Texas so I know what you mean." I guess you would have to have enough people who can read to make it profitable. This is the SEC after all
4. Odds of hearing Lynyrd Skynyrd? 100%. So far: Sweet Home Alabama, Mr Saturday Night Special and Gimme Three Steps.
5. I hate to stereotype an entire fan base but damn...

Feel free to chime in with reports from the front

netty2424

2. No in and out
3. No game programs. I asked an event staffer who said, "We don't have programs per se. I'm from Texas so I know what you mean." I guess you would have to have enough people who can read to make it profitable. This is the SEC after all
4. Odds of hearing Lynyrd Skynyrd? 100%. So far: Sweet Home Alabama, Mr Saturday Night Special and Gimme Three Steps.

Liked for #3.

Armadillo

2. No in and out

That sounds great for a tailgate scene.

Meat, beer, great tunes, and no reading. What's wrong with you? Are you drinking Redd's Apple Ale?

:p

Is Cloyd Rivers there? I love that guy on Twitter! Merica!
26ecb7d1a46b534430f04b447c1ab5d4_400x400.png