• The KillerFrogs

Redirects: Only on Killerfrogs

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Just got this one. Little seems to be done by management. You shouldn't have to go into default mode just to prevent this.
Screenshot_20180205-174714.png

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I get redirects all the time in Ft Worth, but leave the metroplex and not a single one. Makes you go Hmmmmm!
Actually that is very helpful information, it means the issue is with the geo targeted ad fillers from Google AdSense. I'll alert the ad network to shut that off and notify Google that their system has again been compromised.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Actually that is very helpful information, it means the issue is with the geo targeted ad fillers from Google AdSense. I'll alert the ad network to shut that off and notify Google that their system has again been compromised.
It appears Frogustat is in Palo Alto and I am in the Northeast.

Bizarro Frog

I will take a screen shot of the next one I get. For about the last week I am getting them 50% of time I visit. Last couple I did not even get to site before it redirected me.

Pharm Frog

Gonna take a break for a while. Been redirected most every visit for the past two days. YouTube, Amazon, and Walmart all offering me some kind of crap. Amazon is the only one that I’ve ever visited online. Makes no sense.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Gonna take a break for a while. Been redirected most every visit for the past two days. YouTube, Amazon, and Walmart all offering me some kind of crap. Amazon is the only one that I’ve ever visited online. Makes no sense.
Sorry to hear that. I enjoy what you bring to the board. I'm on the verge of leaving as well since they won't fix this.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
On Apple products go to Safari advanced and either delete all “Cloudfront” links or clear everything. Uully works for hours or days. But still a pain. If you delete “all” just know you have to log back into everything with a password.

FrogsMcGee

hvo5yr.jpg

qq4hux.jpg

2z4mrnm.jpg

nwlafrog

Getting very tired of redirects here. I know that KF doesn’t revolve around me, but I am debating moving onto a different site. This has been an issue for far too long. I know that txFrog is hard at work trying to prevent these problems, but enough is enough. It’s just crazy that we have to go to default mode, clear browser, yada yada yada to enjoy our fill of TCU information. Shouldn’t have to do all of that crap just to use your site.

SnoSki

YouTube is a great site. Surprised that you haven’t been.