• The KillerFrogs

Redirects: Only on Killerfrogs

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Troof. Default mode everybody. The way to win is to not play the game.

tumblr_oaihy4a3nH1rw2fvio1_500.gif

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Do you guys routinely clean out your cookies and browsing history? There is a feature on Chrome "Settings" that I run daily, and I just don't have any redirects. Same with Window washer...if you still run Windows.

Purp

Do you guys routinely clean out your cookies and browsing history? There is a feature on Chrome "Settings" that I run daily, and I just don't have any redirects. Same with Window washer...if you still run Windows.
I do it every time I get a redirect. Sometimes I still get redirected soon after.

Purp

Oh. I got nothing else
I just got a redirect after clearing browsing history this morning. Cleared browsing history again. When that happens you have to login using the KF.c skin before it will switch back to default mode. I got redirected twice before I could log back in.

Horny 4 Life

that's so confusing...I'm serious when I say that I never get them.

I switched to default and never got them. Just recently they've come back though on my PC and computer. On my PC it seems to happen if I leave the browser on this site for an extended period of time. For example, I take a call and forget about my computer for 15 minutes and when I come back I've won an Amazon gift card. On my phone it will just happen without warning.

It's not as frequent as it used to be, but it's still annoying.