• The KillerFrogs

Recruiting update 11-16-2010

Houston Frog

DL is the only position that worries me, especially tackle. A couple of good ones is a must for us IMO. I really want Brown and Townsend in here plus Hodge would be great too.

Well we got Pierson and Fabuluje at DT, that's a start.

I'd love to get Greg Townsend and LaRaven Clark and Chuck Hunter to finish this class out (or 2 out of the 3 would be ok as well).

What looked like it could be a weakness in this class has the potential to be a strength

NYSR

What are TCU's chances at getting Dakota Prescott? This guy looks unbelievable.

I usually don't like running QB's, I like passing QB's with the ability to run. Players like Dalton, Luck, etc. Pass first players who have the ability to run if necessary. I really don't like QB's like Denard Robinson types, that's definitely not what I want on TCU.

But Prescott fits so perfectly. Not only is he an outstanding running, rushing for over 10 YPC and 17 TD's already, but his decision making and accuracy is just unreal for a high school scrambling QB. 39 TD's to only 6 INT's. 60% completion %.

Not to mention he's also 6'4, 225 and still might be growing. If he keeps growing, he could creep into Cam Newton size range. But even if he doesn't grow at all he's absolutely perfect size for a QB.

Give him a year to redshirt and just sit back and learn the QB position from this TCU coaching staff. Then take one more year as a backup to Casey Pachall getting a lot of playing time at the end of games that are blowouts to get some game experience. Then as a Sophomore start him and let him start the next 3 years.

This guy reminds me A LOT of Darron Thomas, but more of an accurate passer at this point of their careers and much bigger bulk wise. If TCU has a QB like Darron Thomas, but more of an accurate passer and much bigger for the inside reads, they could have one of the most dominating offense's in the NCAA for years to come. Especially if the O-Line continues to have the success that it's had the past 5+ yards and if they can land any of these RB's. Also if these extremely talented WR's live up to the hype. Especially LaDarius Brown.

I truly believe that Prescott has what it takes to be the future TCU QB, be a top 10 QB in the NCAA, and be a Heisman contender in the future if he plays in TCU's system that's built PERFECTLY for his play. I think he has the ability to lead TCU to a National Championship, maybe even in back to back years.

Basically I want TCU to go all out on him. I honestly don't care if they don't get another recruit the rest of the class, if they can get Prescott I will be literally jumping in excitement.

My thoughts of who I want the most in this class that's remaining:

1) Dakota Prescott
2) Chevelle Buie/Herschel Sims
3) Greg Townsend Jr
4) Chucky Hunter
5) Desmond Roland

So what are the realistic chances of actually landing someone like Prescott and taking him from Mississippi State?