• The KillerFrogs

Reading this board after a loss is worse than...

Yeah - you are right - no one around ever bags on other people for taking a different approach or calls them names or tells them to please stop...

Thinking some of you may need to remember where the word "fan" came from, why message boards were created vs sitting in libraries having "informed" discussions, or figure out how to make millions of your inherent knowledge that the rest of us don't have instead of telling those that go crazy they are infants...

Sorry Snowflake. I'll try harder next time.

Punter1

You don’t have to really - you have know it all jerkoff down to a science already - so you are good to go

I totally agree with you on the basic argument...maybe the only one who does but I don't give a boat. People that are critical of people being critical is the height of message board hypocracy in my opinion.

But don't engage Phormer...half of what he says is a bit and he's just jerking your chain for the most part to keep this BS going.

froginmn

I totally agree with you on the basic argument...maybe the only one who does but I don't give a boat. People that are critical of people being critical is the height of message board hypocracy in my opinion.

But don't engage Phormer...half of what he says is a bit and he's just jerking your chain for the most part to keep this BS going.
OMG that was a 35 yard punt in the opener against Grambling; we obviously have zero chance of beating UT later this year.

That's what the GDTs read like, and have for a while. I'm not calling out regular criticism. Just the stupidity that is the above paragraph.

And flyfishingfrog seems beyond help.

Punter1

This is the last thing I'm going to say because it's clearly beyond beating a dead horse now...

I don't see why people can't excuse irrational behavior during a game (thread). We all have or will get emotional and say things we regret that are obvioulsy out of character or way too extreme during a close game. Then the game ends and 15 mins later we are back to normal. I know I'm guilty as charged. Every darning one of us here has lost his boat...probably at least 100x.

The game threads are there to discuss, vent, suggest, criticize, analyze, celebrate, etc. The same boat that goes on when sitting with 10 of your pals at a game in person. Yea some people are more extreme then others but that's just how they handle the emotion of the moment. It doesn't make thrm bad fathers, business people or idiots. It makes them passionate fans...which is why we are all here.

Game threads are gonna be irrational...by nature they always will be. Just realize it going in and scroll past the moments of temporary insanity or approach their criticism with the patience and maturity you are trying to represent.