• The KillerFrogs

Purple Omaha

eagartotri

After spending a long weekend in Omaha to watch our Frogs, I ventured to the tents along 13th street just before first pitch Monday night to pick up some parting souvenirs. I found a common theme as I went to 6-8 tents, no TCU gear! I asked one sales person about a TCU shirt I spotted (only in XXL) if they had anymore and they said they've basically sold out of TCU gear. That's right, no hats, limited sized shirts and a plethora of other schools gear remaining. We're a hot ticket in Omaha and I can guarantee you Omaha will be purple for TCU Wednesday night!

Go Frogs!

Young and Horned

I was there Saturday and it seemed like there was a larger quantity of the other schools. But still awesome that they have sold out not even a week in.

Houston Frog

I tried to buy stuff after the FSU game and they were already sold out of TCU shirts both inside and outside the stadium. We were the only school out of the 8 that had sold out.

Not only did we bring the most actual fans out of all 8 schools (IMO at least), but we got all the locals jumping on our bandwagon, so the games have been about 90% pro-TCU it seems like. I've been surprised at how well we have showed as a fan base, but also at how poorly all of the other schools have showed. It seemed like FSU and UCLA brought about 100 fans apiece.

swimmerbabe11

Chuck Lamandola was talking about a hand towel that railhead was giving away in Omaha that has TCU and college world series and whatnot on it!