• The KillerFrogs

Punting on 4th down

TCUWIN

What changes for the ccg? Baker will still toast our secondary. And our offense is still the same. We can't score more than 28 unless ou brings in Kansas. Ccg is a waste of time if it's us in there. Of course this clown show has to pack up and head to Lubbock. No guarantee we can beat that bad team there.

MN Frog

I know CGP has won 150-something games, but some mathematician needs to have a long talk with him on how worthless punting in the opponents territory is...especially on 4th and 2.
Typically it's a ok move. Against the #1 offense on the road, bad. You have to manufacture momentum. Most stubborn playcalling I've ever seen for GP.

TCUWIN

Then blamed his players in post game interview for giving up the touchdown before half. What did he think was going to happen when it totally appears he quit. Why would they put it on the line for him?

The coaches clearly do not trust the QB. I don't think KH was the deciding factor tonight but if they are going to stay with him at QB, then they need to give him the opportunity in those situations where it is do or die or they need to put in the very talented freshman QB and roll with him.

TCUWIN

The coaches clearly do not trust the QB. I don't think KH was the deciding factor tonight but if they are going to stay with him at QB, then they need to give him the opportunity in those situations where it is do or die or they need to put in the very talented freshman QB and roll with him.
Patterson said in post game that they stayed with the freshman one play too much, but did want to see him more down the stretch and throwing.

Horny4TCU

Kenny Hill would be big in Canada, but not NCAA or NFL. Mediocre QB play has cost us 2 games, I feel lucky to be where we are.

Hope Anderson is okay, we need him.