• The KillerFrogs

Price Increases Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(accounting frog @ Jan 23 2008, 05:44 PM) [snapback]106360[/snapback]
There is nothing wrong with that. Maybe you need to put his wife in your crosshairs. Socializing in the parking lot is part of college football, deal with it.

Why? I really don't care if he is unable to separate himself from his wife for a couple of hours to go inside the stadium and watch football. I just didn't appreciate his comments about TCU's program. If you are OK with it, then fine. I plan on giving his Tech butt a hard time about it, especially when he comes on here posing as an interested TCU fan then basically slamming us. Which he said he knew his comments would cause him some grief. He was right. My question is why isn't he going to Tech games? Again, seems to be some problem separating himself from the wife. :biggrin:

Shooter

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jan 24 2008, 12:03 AM) [snapback]106368[/snapback]
Why? I really don't care if he is unable to separate himself from his wife for a couple of hours to go inside the stadium and watch football. I just didn't appreciate his comments about TCU's program. If you are OK with it, then fine. I plan on giving his Tech butt a hard time about it, especially when he comes on here posing as an interested TCU fan then basically slamming us. Which he said he knew his comments would cause him some grief. He was right. My question is why isn't he going to Tech games? Again, seems to be some problem separating himself from the wife. :biggrin:

As for "separating himself from the wife" it's called the "80 - 100 rule." :tongue: Agree with Accounting Frog, IO is okay in my book.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Shooter @ Jan 23 2008, 06:41 PM) [snapback]106384[/snapback]
As for "separating himself from the wife" it's called the "80 - 100 rule." :tongue:
Not familiar with that rule.

I'm not saying he's a Southern Plains Butt Pirate like roddog, just not ready to let his comments about TCU's team (scoreboard!) slide just yet, especially while giving us this BS about how he's a fan. :rolleyes:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
This thread is closed. I do not want comments about someone else's wife or family on this board. enough is enough.

You guys picked the wrong damned time to cross this line

Status
Not open for further replies.