• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Pokes

Volare

After 3 weeks and no one has been eliminated for our annual regular season prediction grid. That changes this week in Stoolwater.

Secondary torched early and often. Running Game bottled up. Hill reverting.

Molester Cowboy by 35.

ShreveFrog

Not gonna lie. Concerned about Boesen missing first half and injuries at linebacker and Hicks not 100%. Maybe we play 4-1-6 a lot. But need all our bullets against the Pokes.

Eh, what the heck. Patterson gets The Mullet off his back. 41-38 Frogs.

Tumbleweed

When was the last time we were this big an underdog?

vs OU at home in 2014?

Edit, that was #4 OU at #25 TCU, we jumped into #9 after that win and then promptly lost to #5 Baylor the week after.

Don't know and honestly it doesn't bother me. You'll going to get good effort from the Toads. This team overall, is quite different from last year. Of course, we have three or four egos but this group wants to win and doesn't mind putting in the work.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
CMFDC tells GMFP that he better put on a show, or CMFDC will take the Nebraska job...

GMFP does not stand for this blasphemy, unleashes on the team at half after they only take a 24 point lead, tears his shirt off in impassioned fury, and literally brands MFBoesen upon his introduction to the game... foreshadowing MFBoesen's burning of Mason Rudolph with 4.5 sacks in the second half.

The May 2027 release of 30 for 30 will tell of the oddest road victory the Frogs ever had, putting the Cowboys to rest 73-3.

Tumbleweed

They say crossing patterns, movement right before snaps, running up the middle are 'some' of the ways to stop Gary's defense. It's that pre-snap read Gary uses to adjust his defense to stop the offense that we rely on. Gundy is a smart coach so we have a chess match coming on Saturday. Gary isn't going to sit still and not adjust.

Now here's a bet I'd win. Gary Patterson hasn't had six straight hours of sleep since Saturday night! Tonight, he'll get some sleep then up at 6:30. It's days like this past week Kelsey just stays out if his way.....

FrogLifeYo

This smells like the OSU's year...They have everything in place...We are as talented as they are but can we execute at their level..I hope so.

I had a dream that we were screwed out of the game at the end by a very bad call. We played a great game but couldn't beat the officials.

We were able to get redemption on them in the championship game by thrashing them so bad the officials couldn't have a say in the matter.

Who knows it could happen this way.

Go Frogs!!!

NYC Poke

There are rumors of a couple of injuries on our o-line. I don't know if there's anything to it, or if it's all a part of the disinformation game that Gundy and Patterson seem to like to play with each other.

In other news, Barry Sanders will be signing autographs outside the stadium from 12-2.

Froginbedford

I had a dream that we were screwed out of the game at the end by a very bad call. We played a great game but couldn't beat the officials.

We were able to get redemption on them in the championship game by thrashing them so bad the officials couldn't have a say in the matter.

Who knows it could happen this way.

Go Frogs!!!

Or perhaps the other way around...win in September, non-win in December....

Dusty Hefley

There are rumors of a couple of injuries on our o-line. I don't know if there's anything to it, or if it's all a part of the disinformation game that Gundy and Patterson seem to like to play with each other.

In other news, Barry Sanders will be signing autographs outside the stadium from 12-2.

NYC,

They just announced that Williams (RG) and Crabtree (RT) are doubtful.

TCUdirtbag

Listening to the commentators on the other games talk about our game today.

Guys, I think we shouldn't bother showing up to the stadium today. Gonna get blown out apparently. No chance.