• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Jayhawks

dkfrog

I’ll take TCU 41-6. Game is never in doubt, but Frogsdo t cover bc GP just runs things out in the second half.

gp4prez

56-9 TCU

There will be concern that we didn't order enough fireworks in the 3rd but us going into clock eating mode along with 4th quarter rain will slow the wave of frog scoring. Kansas gets those three field goals back from last season but that is ALL they get.

Volare

A line of weather moving in from the west, flashes of lightning on the horizon as the clock ticks down to zero...

... wait this isn't the weather prediction thread? Hmmm, ok.

Well, my game prediction threads have been consistent and wrong all season. I still haven't figured out this team.

Let's just say I see this game as a barometer for the rest of the season. This is the last chance for this team to get tuned up before a brutal final stretch against the heart of the Big 12.

If this is truly one of the four best college teams in the US, the Frogs should have no trouble dispatching Kansas to the tune of 50-0, and every game ahead of us is winnable.

But if we again mess around with suspect play calling, fail to RTGDBBTTwRBs, drop passes galore, and fail to take care of business, then we might win this one, but every game ahead of us is losable.

Give em hell, Frogs.

LisaLT

We need to come out guns blazing tonight. No farting around. We need to dominate and look like we belong ranked in the top 4. It only gets harder after today. I don't want to make a score prediction and jinx us so I'll just say we win by several scores.

Volare

Let's just say I see this game as a barometer for the rest of the season. This is the last chance for this team to get tuned up before a brutal final stretch against the heart of the Big 12.

If this is truly one of the four best college teams in the US, the Frogs should have no trouble dispatching Kansas to the tune of 50-0, and every game ahead of us is winnable.

Well I guess that settles that.