• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Cats

Wexahu

The thing that concerns me is the K-State special of fake the QB draw and pop it over the middle.

That's exactly what worries me, we gang up to stop the run and they hit us with some surprise passes off those fake QB draws. I hope GP is in the refs ears all day long about looking for illegal lineman downfield because they are notorious for getting away with it on those type plays.

We should beat these guys handily but I'm not exactly expecting it.

Wexahu

They are starting a backup QB that really can’t throw. Can’t imagine that kids in for a fun night. Hopefully Coach P writes him a handwritten apology after.

From what I saw in the Texas game, he's not Dan Marino by any stretch, but I've seen worse throwing QBs. Our CBs are going to have to stay awake.

MAcFroggy

K-State has the best rush defense we've played thus far, and the 109th best rushing defense in the country just showed them the blueprint of how to shut us down. To me, that's what's going to decide the game.

Their QB is OK, but not the level we've seen the last two games. Our rush defense is stout. The thing that concerns me is the K-State special of fake the QB draw and pop it over the middle. That might work against us a few times, but I don't see them getting more than 24 points. Question is can our pass game open up enough to score more than that?

I agree with some of this, but TCU ended the game with 170 yards rushing on 4.7 yards per rush. (our average for the season is 4.8 yards per rush). Hicks and Anderson combined for 20 rushes and 114 yards. I do not really see this as a blue print to stop us.

matmoo123

If we give up 30+ points to these guys, our National Championship game against Bama is gonna get ugly in a hurry. #EyesHigherClimbFaster

ifrog

If we give up 30+ points to these guys, our National Championship game against Bama is gonna get ugly in a hurry. #EyesHigherClimbFaster

Just like it was ugly this past weekend against A&M? A&M allowed Arky to score 43 points on them and barely won in OT. The media has everyone believing that Bama is an NFL team.

Queue Todd and Wex.