• The KillerFrogs

Preaching to the choir, but still

Wexahu

Spot on, although I didn't really get the part about the "organized assault" and injuries. Everything else is exactly why I've more or less quit watching the NFL.

BankerFrog

Max Kelleman is quickly becoming the worst "sports" commentator of his generation. Some of the worst takes I've ever heard.

netty2424

Max Kelleman is quickly becoming the worst "sports" commentator of his generation. Some of the worst takes I've ever heard.
Can't blame him really. He learned from this guy....
skip-bayless.jpg

W

Way of the Frog

Max is getting paid a great deal of money to be the comic foil to Stephen A. Smith since Skip left for Fox.

He doesn't need to be right, doesn't need to well versed, but simply "entertaining" in his discussions.

The only time I ever see the show is when I am at the gym and I am amazed at the number of people who find these shows not only entertaining, but informative.

Wexahu

Max is getting paid a great deal of money to be the comic foil to Stephen A. Smith since Skip left for Fox.

He doesn't need to be right, doesn't need to well versed, but simply "entertaining" in his discussions.

The only time I ever see the show is when I am at the gym and I am amazed at the number of people who find these shows not only entertaining, but informative.

This isn't aimed at you, but I'm amazed at the number of people who claim to never watch ESPN but yet seem to know every one of these guys "takes". I've seen this guy on TV before but I don't watch his shows so I don't really know what his takes are, but in this particular clip I don't disagree with him on much.

W

Way of the Frog

This isn't aimed at you, but I'm amazed at the number of people who claim to never watch ESPN but yet seem to know every one of these guys "takes". I've seen this guy on TV before but I don't watch his shows so I don't really know what his takes are, but in this particular clip I don't disagree with him on much.

I listened to Max from time to time while he was on the radio and found him entertaining. He does come from a style that I don't really find appealing, but I am also the person who would be perfectly okay with football games without the broadcast crews.

Dogfrog

Agree college is far superior to NFL but that is in spite of the four team playoff. This is ESPN / CFP taking credit for regular season interest level. BS. Just make conference championships the single criterion for playoff appearances and you will maximize regular season interest. Thirteen dipshits determining the "four best" behind closed doors is a loser.

ftwfrog

I’m in the minority but 4 teams works for me. It’s how they pick those 4 that’s assanine.

Bring back the BCS rankings and use 4 teams. Solved.