• The KillerFrogs

Poll: New conference rivals

Who will be out biggest rival?

• Total voters

revfrog

I'm thinking WVU, but that's just because I went to high school in WV and I can't wait to womp all those friends who made fun of me for heading to Fort Worth for college.

Well, they really didn't make fun of me for that. I was in band, Latin club, and choir--they had plenty of other reasons.

Kaiser

For me it's Syracuse. I have alot of upstate NY friends who love to talk trash. After them I'd say Louisville & West Virginia, as I think they will be the two biggest and most consistent BE title roadblocks.

Da Frogs

The team that will give us the toughest games over the next few years will end up being our chief rival. I put my money on WVU.

kunk24

Pitt will be it as our new coach, todd Graham (Tulsa) is a Texas boy who will do some Texas recruiting. As for WVU, once RichRod left, the Mounties have never been the same. We will see with the new coach. We (Pitt) now have the old WVU O coordinator who lead the high powered Pat White offense. I'm betting Pitt/TCU as great rivals and i look forward to visiting.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
The team that will give us the toughest games over the next few years will end up being our chief rival. I put my money on WVU.

Well, if most competitive over a recent, yet sufficient time, you may be right.
I added in the mighty Golden Domers so I could learn that 7/9 of our league out perform them on the field.

Overall Winning Percentage, 2005-2010[

Team...............Win%....Gm......W.......L

Texas Christian.....0.857....77......66.....11
West Virginia.......0.779....77......60.....17
Cincinnati..........0.645....76......49.....27
South Florida.......0.623....77......48.....29
Rutgers.............0.618....76......47.....29
Louisville..........0.581....74......43.....31
Pittsburgh..........0.581....74......43.....31
Notre Dame..........0.573....75......43.....32
Connecticut.........0.560....75......42.....33
Syracuse............0.306....72......22.....50.