• The KillerFrogs

PLEASE READ: State of the Frogdom Address:

Frog Family,

This weekend, the #6 Horned Frogs head to Norman, Oklahoma to take on the number #5 Sooners! What a season!!! So, let’s remember what a great season this is and how far we have come from just last year! I don’t want to jinx anything, so I will stop right here.

The purpose of this address is to remind all of us, that while we may not always see eye to eye, we are all Purple (some of us before Purple was cool). KF.C never ceases to make me laugh out loud. I’m so thankful for all of you. KillerFrogs has a huge following and is more influential than we realize. At the State of the Frogdom luncheon, CDC, Coach Schloss, and Coach Dixon reminded us, the level of influence KF.C has on the recruitment of the players and their parents. We want the game discussions to be lively. The banter is fun. We just can’t let the threads spiral out of control. Be respectful of each other and the players when discussing the game on this board. We indirectly represent TCU. Please, always keep this in mind.

Take a moment to review the rules below and please be mindful when posting this weekend and throughout the rest of the season. Go Frogs!!!

Forum Rules and Privacy Policy

2. DO NOT “flame the board.” You know what "flaming" is but in case you don't, "Flaming” is the deliberate act of creating a post in order to incite members of the board and invoke a negative response. We won't stand for that.

4. DO NOT engage in personal attacks on other members. You know that we want and encourage healthy debate, but childish insults, names, etc will bring down the thunder. While we love visitors from other schools, we are not going to cut them any slack in this department.

5. DO NOT engage in baseless criticism of TCU athletes and recruits. This has always been our policy and always will be. Its fine to offer a legitimate evaluation of their performance but don't make it personal and do not be unfair. These are kids, after all.

11. DO NOT post anything that could potentially harm (or embarrass) TCU or KIllerfrogs.Com.

• Your post(s) will be deleted if you:

* “Call someone out.”

* Threaten anyone.

* Stalk another poster, i.e., repeatedly reply to his/her posts for the purpose of ridiculing, mocking, insulting, or flaming.

* Post unsubstantiated information about TCU players, coaches, administrators or officials. Rumors will not be tolerated. News must at least be reported by an established media outlet to support its posting. Other TCU message boards are not considered to be established media.

* Creating posts whose sole purpose to inflame or agitate the members.

• Your post(s) may be deleted if you:

* Start a new thread for every thought or idea that crosses your mind.

* Start a new thread in response to an existing thread.

• Your post(s) may be moved if you:

* Complain about an administrator’s action. Just contact us directly and we'll explain it to you.

* Post on the wrong board. We have multiple boards, each with a specific purpose. Your topic must be relevant to the board on which you are posting so if you see that your post has been removed, it may actually be in the proper forum.

The moderators request that users report violations of these guidelines by clicking on the button REPORT button at the bottom of each message. These reports will remain confidential

Statements or postings that violate the above terms may be deleted. The administrators, without notice, may delete individual messages or whole threads, move them to the appropriate forum, lock threads, or anchor threads (to keep them from popping to the top of the page). All such actions are within the sole discretion of the administrators. Users who violate these rules may or may not receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, the user may lose his account temporarily or permanently. Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of the owners of Killerfrogs.com. Further, the owners reserve the right to suspend or terminate a user's account for violation of these rules without notice to the user.

Frog-in-law1995

In.

giphy.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Lady Ryann is right.

We would all do well to understand the power we hold to represent TCU well beyond our cellphones & keyboards.
If not, vacations can & will be arranged.

cdsfrog

None from me I can guarantee it!

Not because I have any will power at all. It's starts at 1am and I'm sick.....yep that's a no

Go Frogs !

Latest posts