• The KillerFrogs

Player of the Game...its not even close...

tcumaniac

Ty Summers has turned himself into a big time play maker. He wraps up well and hits as hard as anyone in college football.

Really hoping he gets an opportunity lay the wood to Baker in 2 weeks.

Purp

Very possible.

Everytime our 3rd string kicker was on the field he was money. Their experienced guy was 1 for 3. Winning the kicking game was unexpected and critical for keeping momentum on our side.
Don't think I'd say unexpected. Tech's kicking game this year has been historically bad. That 20 yard shank wasn't their first this year. I'm honestly surprised they ever tried a FG the entire game. They have better odds of converting on 4th and 10.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Don't think I'd say unexpected. Tech's kicking game this year has been historically bad. That 20 yard shank wasn't their first this year. I'm honestly surprised they ever tried a FG the entire game. They have better odds of converting on 4th and 10.

Which is why everyone was amazed when Coach Bro brought on the FG team rather than go for it when the fumble set them up at our 6 yard line. After the missed FG, all I could say was "Kliffy is so fired".