• The KillerFrogs

Play by play announcing crew.....

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Agree 100% on Mack Brown. Class act and enjoy watching games he’s on. Has the nicest way of saying that Gary needs to tell Kenny to throw it to our team in the second half. Was wondering if he coached that way.

He would be a great AD.

The crew was biased. After we whooped their @$$ in the second half and both of Stanford’s lines melted down, they had no choice. Do I think they were hating on TCU? No... but on controversial calls the lean seeped out.

Agree too they did study up well. Sure beat having to listen to Lou Holtz (aka porky pig, dorf on football). Yes; I don’t like him; he’s a hater.

Daffy had the lateral lisp, Porky stuttered...

WIN

Agree 100% on Mack Brown. Class act and enjoy watching games he’s on. Has the nicest way of saying that Gary needs to tell Kenny to throw it to our team in the second half. Was wondering if he coached that way.

He would be a great AD.

The crew was biased. After we whooped their @$$ in the second half and both of Stanford’s lines melted down, they had no choice. Do I think they were hating on TCU? No... but on controversial calls the lean seeped out.

Agree too they did study up well. Sure beat having to listen to Lou Holtz (aka porky pig, dorf on football). Yes; I don’t like him; he’s a hater.

Will never hate on Holtz. One year we played his ranked Arkansas team at home down to the wire. We were not good. He made an appearance in our locker room after the game to congratulate our effort. Class act.

Diehard

Yeah I didn’t hear that at all. Aside from Rece being SO proud to say the “cardinal” every two seconds.

Early on, we were getting smoked and our QB was playing Gawd awful. Them commenting on what’s happening is their job. When our speed and athleticism started to show, I thought they commented on it and seemed to have a man crush on Sewo.

So yeah, could’ve been MUCH worse. Sometimes announcers are biased (rod Gilmore) or just awful (Beth Mowins). While Rece isn’t my favorite and has no past love for the frogs...all in all I thought the three accurately described the game and gave appropriately proportional love to both sides.

Everyone should have a man crush on Sewo. Particularly Patterson and Cumbie.

Frogo

I was able to back up the television by a few seconds to match KTCU and Estridge perfectly. So you all knew what happened a few seconds before me, but I had the pleasure of listening to Brian call the game.

I wish IMG or whoever made game recordings available after the games. I'd love to hear Estridge/Denton do the game. No way to listen to them in the Alamodome unlike at Amon Carter.

swcfrog

Do what I do with EVERY ball game. I hit the mute button and watch. You don’t need someone when you’re actually at a game so why listen to a couple of guys who have never played a down. ESPN has hit the bottom of the barrel with announcers so just watch like you were sitting in ACS.

H0RNEDFR0G

I remember Galloway saying that he could've made a tackle that a TCU defender got blocked out of, or that he would've at least gotten a handful of jersey or something. That one chapped me pretty bad.

I'd take any Frog on the roster over a 46 year old announcer, who was overrated even in his day.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Next time you see Joey Galloway, could you please remind him that he wasn't that great? Asking for a friend of mine, Sean Salisbury.