• The KillerFrogs

Personal Messager

Beside the "My Controls . My Assistant . My Friends" buttons on the top of the screen, it says I have "-1 New Messages". Which is interesting from some sort of existential POV, but I'm figuring must be a bug of some sort. Not a big deal, just making someone aware ...

P

PISDFrog

For some reason when you delete an unread message it counts that as -1 new message.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(PISDFrog @ Oct 2 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]54902[/snapback]
For some reason when you delete an unread message it counts that as -1 new message.

So....Duq's been blowing people off when they're trying to communicate.

Why do you hate people, Duq?

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 3 2007, 11:15 AM) [snapback]55240[/snapback]
So....Duq's been blowing people off when they're trying to communicate.
Why do you hate people, Duq?

If you'd stop harrassing me with your Amway crap, RSF, I wouldn't be forced to do it. For the last time, I'm not interested!!!

In all seriousness, I don't remember erasing an unread PM, but I have smoked a lot of peyote lately ...

P

PISDFrog

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Oct 3 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]55255[/snapback]
If you'd stop harrassing me with your Amway crap, RSF, I wouldn't be forced to do it. For the last time, I'm not interested!!!

In all seriousness, I don't remember erasing an unread PM, but I have smoked a lot of peyote lately ...

You may have read it in the "my assistant floating window" and then deleted it before you clicked on the specific message and read it out of your inbox.