• The KillerFrogs

Patterson think TCU entitled to MWC title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxCougar95

Does Patterson think that TCU's program is capable of being so perenially good or so much better every year than BYU and Utah that the MWC title is TCU's to lose? Does Patterson respect BYU's and Utah's programs enough? Does he consider those programs as equals to TCU's?

BABYFACE

Yes and Yes.

GP thinks the MWC title is for the Frogs to lose. BYU and Utah should feel the same way about their respective programs. And GP does have a lot of respect for Utah and BYU. As for the Utah press warming up to the Frogs, probably not going to happen.

West Texas Frog

QUOTE(TxCougar95 @ Nov 30 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]84491[/snapback]
Does Patterson think that TCU's program is capable of being so perenially good or so much better every year than BYU and Utah that the MWC title is TCU's to lose? Does Patterson respect BYU's and Utah's programs enough? Does he consider those programs as equals to TCU's?

?????? :blink:

What makes you think GP is dissing both schools in Utah? TCU is every bit on par with both BYU and Utah, and GP knows that better than I do.

O

oldscribe

QUOTE(TxCougar95 @ Nov 30 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]84491[/snapback]

Why are you asking? IMO he certainly feels BYU and Utah equal to TCU. Why would he not respect them after losing two straight to each? AT the same time he's going to try to win the title everyyear, just as they are. It's a dumb question.

West Texas Frog

TCU is going to it's 9th bowl in the last 10 years...says it all. Because of it's ongoing success why wouldn't TCU expect to contend for a conference championship every year?

YA

Any school who doesn't think they are entitled to title should close up shop.

I tell you boys at byu, the world doesn't revolve around you. Your country media should learn the same.

[quote name='TxCougar95'

Does Patterson think that TCU's program is capable of being so perenially good

or so much better every year than BYU and Utah that the MWC title is TCU's to

lose? Does Patterson respect BYU's and Utah's programs enough? Does he

consider those programs as equals to TCU's?

I'm quite sure that Gary respects Utah, BYU and all of the MWC programs.

Does he expect the Frogs to field a perennially good team..absolutely! What

coach worth his salt doesn't have those expections? Grow up!! :dry:

West Texas Frog

QUOTE(YA @ Nov 30 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]84498[/snapback]
Any school who doesn't think they are entitled to title should close up shop.

I tell you boys at byu, the world doesn't revolve around you. Your country media should learn the same.

Amen to that. There was a time (not long ago) when Colorado St. and Utah dominated the MWC and BYU was a middle of the pack type team. The sports writers in SLC and Provo seem to have a short memory. Some of the folks connected to BYU need to get off that "high horse" and face the reality that they are not a part of some kind of dynasty. They are not even close to accomplishing what Boise St. has done in the WAC up until this year.

froginaustin

On MWC boards Brigham Young fans are generally characterized as whiners. I'm beginning to think there may be something in their culture that breeds that sort of attitude.

Watching their team on t.v., I see an unusual amount of griping and complaining to officials by BYU players. Part of a culture of whiners?

Asking about a coach thinking his program "entitled" sounds like a set-up for a whine session if the questioner gets a response that prompts whining. Or maybe I'm reading too much into this.

TxCougar95

I ask some sincere questions about Patterson's point of view, and I'm surprised by so many ungracious responses. It's too bad that you folks can't respond without being rude. I'm glad that TCU is in the MWC and has a good program and a good coach...but the TCU fans are starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TxCougar95 @ Nov 30 2007, 10:41 PM) [snapback]84491[/snapback]

Welcome back, pederaster. You probably don't know what that means, but it is nevertheless what you are. Why don't you go visit Carthage, Illinois where they will do to you what you deserve--hang you alongside the pathetic pederaster Joe Smith. Smith was hung there before the civil war when they rightly recognized his depravity. You probably won't go there, because you want to stay around nutty Utar where you'll be safe among the other Great Brainwashed. Maybe you can go up into some mountains like Joe Smith did and bring down 800 pages of lies and deceit on stone tablets talking about your underwear and ruling your own pathetic little worlds. Smith must have been REAL STRONG.

Do you still believe that the Native Americans are one of the seven lost tribes of Israel? Nutcases.

Loser. Mass-murderer-worshipper.

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Oh, and the polygamy thing--Bang 'Em young only abolished it when he had a vision, oh right around the time that Utar wanted to join the Union and not be attcked and subjugated and all put into the gallows.

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(TxCougar95 @ Nov 30 2007, 05:23 PM) [snapback]84516[/snapback]
but the TCU fans are starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

That's what wife #8 said.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Despite my hatred for all thing Mormon, I do like Jim McMahon. Oh, wait a minute, he's not a stupid pederaster Mormon, is he? Catholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.