• The KillerFrogs

P Morris update

BABYFACE

He graduates in December so your problem is solved after that. I was thinking that not allowing but 1.5 sacks in over 1500 snaps was pretty decent, but your the the subject matter expert. Go Frogs anyway...

Mr Schlott, your son is a good lineman and he wouldn’t be starting if he wasn’t. He is a good center.

What we learned this season, is he is even better lined up at guard with Morris under center. It played to the OLine’s strengths and your son’s strengths. The OL unit was humming at that point. Injuries happen and CT had to shift some personnel.

Saw your son play against Aledo in the state championship game. I was impressed with his play. I am glad he chose TCU.

cdsfrog

Same here. It's fine to offense failed to execute, defense was bad but come on calling out a player like that to his father? He deserves better than that. You should be ashamed.

Frogs1983

Not going to call out . Anyone watching the Iowa State game and the OU game, even parts of the UT game can tell we obviously miss Morris at Center. Center isn't the only problem area however in my opinion. I saw the left side of our line being abused by OU's Defensive linemen several time last night as well.