• The KillerFrogs

P Morris update

TCUWIN

Patterson said post game that Morris may be ready for next week. But did disclose that Anderson is done for regular season.

jake102

He graduates in December so your problem is solved after that. I was thinking that not allowing but 1.5 sacks in over 1500 snaps was pretty decent, but your the the subject matter expert. Go Frogs anyway...

Ignore that stuff man. Everyone is frustrated Morris got hurt because Schlott was mauling people at OG. Go read the first four game threads. People are just being dumb

Peacefrog

Degenerate
He graduates in December so your problem is solved after that. I was thinking that not allowing but 1.5 sacks in over 1500 snaps was pretty decent, but your the the subject matter expert. Go Frogs anyway...
Please don't let all the internet warriors on here get to you. Most of them think they could both play and coach better but in reality would piss down their legs if they even had to try.

Austin has been a warrior for the Frogs and most good Frog fans appreciate what he has done.

cdsfrog

People just get pissy. I sure as heck couldn't play at the collegiate level much less switch positions mid season. Appreciate your son stepping up as best he can.